Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Stronger poppers for bottoms?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Hero_WaH
on Tue, 22 Sep 2026 at 18:05

Hero_WaH said on Tue, 22 Sep 2026 at 18:05...

I like to know which is the best popper for bottoms? i already try some from fone riend and I liked the Blue Boy, if there is a stronger one then I am happy to know that. Do Tops have special poppers for them? as I will buy also as party favor for my favorite guy

Thinking ofTheProf said on Fri, 25 Sep 2026 at 16:04...

@Hero_WaH: the truth is poppers are not meant for TOPS, so the strongest is going to be whichever one does it for you. Does it.. meaning easy access backstage areas. Some mature guys have reported that poppers can interfere with standing up, which is logical. Just remember NEVER, NEVER combine poppers with erectile dysfunction blue pills or any of those shady herbal concoctions (that contain chemicals anyway). As far as strength goes: the strongest is going to be the freshest, as poppers will deteriorate if they sit around on shelf. I never saw a manufactured date, or best before date, on a poppers bottle though, so it can be hit and miss. Good luck in your search for bottom perfection.

Beorn said on Sun, 27 Sep 2026 at 16:56...

check out the label on your Blue Boy what does the CAS number say? tell me and I can advise you.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

 

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.