Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

QUICKSILVER...the best poppers ever?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Ozark Intellectual
on Wed, 9 Sep 2026 at 10:17

Ozark Intellectual said on Wed, 9 Sep 2026 at 10:17...

I heard that QUICKSILVER was a stand out in the old PWD catalog, ahead of Rush, Hardware, Bolt, Iron Horse...do u guys know why that is? There were stories at the time that Joseph Miller of PWD chose this one as a sort of "special" and there was an additive. Jive? or No?

Md_bottom said on Wed, 9 Sep 2026 at 22:25...

It was pretty good. I used a brand called Thrust. Then, I switched to Hardware until the US ban. I found a UK brand called Kix Amyl which was great until it got banned there. Now, pretty much everything is crap. I have 2 bottles of Double Scorpio I'm saving for special occasion.

Ozark Intellectual said on Thu, 10 Sep 2026 at 15:34...

Hi, so "pretty good" but does it have any distinguishing marks? some guys said it is a butyl amyl mix? Thrust: never heard of that one!

Zdenko said on Sun, 13 Sep 2026 at 19:28...

I find Quicksilver is the same as RUSH. The name is not so well known which can be very useful actually, guys

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

 

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.