Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Rush Butanol

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Berry Tollea
on Wed, 17 Jul 2024 at 06:37

Berry Tollea said on Wed, 17 Jul 2024 at 06:37...

https://twistedbeastpoppers.com/products/rush-butanol-24ml

Has anyone tried this? Is it really butyl/isobutyl nitrite? Guess if it is it has to be imported from USA right?
Unfortunately I can't try them for myself right now as I'm short on money and already have enough poppers to last me a while.

Elvis said on Wed, 17 Jul 2024 at 12:03...

Must be a Euro thing. I'm in the USA and I have never seen that product sold here. Is butanol the same thing as butane ? Huffing butane was a thing when I was young. I never tried it though. Sounded too much like sniffing glue. Probably slaughters brain cells by the millions.

Jp said on Sat, 20 Jul 2024 at 23:56...

I saw those the other day. They are sold out already so I guess a lot of people are asking the same question. I can just about see pertly coming back to market, butyl I’m not so sure. Definitely not great if it is health wise, but fuck I miss it.

Phil said on Mon, 22 Jul 2024 at 03:27...

@Berry Tollea: Thanks for your post and question, because I have the same question.
I recently received the Twisted Beast announcement that they are now selling the new RUSH formula called BUTANOL. Their Description for this new product / formula identifies it as Amyl Nitrite with the associated CAS Number.
I investigated the chemical properties of Butanol, and they appear to be relatively quiet toxic. So, I assume that huffing any vapor produced by Butanol is probably not healthy and should be avoided.
My guess is this RUSH formula is Amyl Nitrite with a small amount of Butanol added to create a quick "kick" effect.
If any users on this Forum purchase and use this new BUTANOL product, please submit a post providing us your experience and assessment of this formula. Thank you.

Dutchdude said on Tue, 23 Jul 2024 at 15:01...

I ordered 2 bottles of Rush Butanol elsewhere and will let you guys know my opinion.

Phil said on Tue, 23 Jul 2024 at 20:02...

@Dutchdude: OK, great - thanks very much for your response!
I will be very, very interested in your assessment and opinion of this new BUTANOL product / formula after you have sampled it.
Thanks again!!

Dutchdude said on Wed, 24 Jul 2024 at 12:16...

The poppers arrived within a day :-)

A preview of the label: https://ibb.co/WyjP9db

Contents:
Pentyl nitrite / 1-Butan-OL
CAS 463-04-7 / CAS 71-36-3

Anonymous said on Wed, 24 Jul 2024 at 16:00...

Does it say never-fake-it.com (note the hyphens!) on the bottle, DD? if my memory serve me right, 1-Butanol is stuffed into resins and solvents. I do not know why they are claiming it is "new" because it is not....go figure! it is just some old additive, not a new formula! The poppers are Pentyl nitrite!

Tom said on Wed, 24 Jul 2024 at 21:22...

@DD and Anonymous: Yes, the industrial chemical 1-Butanol has been around for years and is mixed into resins and solvent products.
Is it a chemical you would want to ingest into your body via huffing the vapor? Appears to be a very, very toxic chemical.
Question is: How much 1-Butanol is mixed in with the Pentyl Nitrite in this formula by RUSH? What percentage of this formula is 1-Butanol?
I suspect it is a very small amount. Otherwise, the formula would be entirely too toxic for human consumption.

Dutchdude said on Sun, 28 Jul 2024 at 10:03...

I had two sessions with this Rush Butanol. Sadly they didn't do much to me, apart from a body rush and anal relaxing. No head rush of slutty feeling which is important to me.
Then again: the other EU pentyl formulas don't work for me either. So people enjoying pentyl poppers might actually enjoy these butanol poppers too.

Phil said on Tue, 30 Jul 2024 at 16:23...

@DD: Thanks very much for your response and assessment of the Rush Butanol formula, as well as your comments regarding the other EU pentyl nitrite formulas!
Very much appreciated for those of us who were, or are, thinking of purchasing this new Butanol product!

Dutchdude said on Tue, 30 Jul 2024 at 17:44...

@Phil You're welcome. But as many times said here: experiences, likes and dislikes vary from person to person. And it also depends on the mood and atmosphere. What you like today might disappoint you the next day. Or vice versa.

Personally I really like EU amyl poppers CAS 110-46-3 with CAS 123-51-3. But others swear by pentyl.

Robert said on Thu, 1 Aug 2024 at 04:50...

@DD / Phil / Forum Readers: I recently received a few bottles of the Rush Butanol product and sampled it last night using my standard procedure: 2 jumbo cotton balls placed in a small, clean glass jar, then transferring the popper liquid (about 1/3 of the bottle contents) equally to the cotton balls using a small medicine dropper, then tightly capping the bottle.
My first hit is done by strongly inhaling the popper vapor from the bottle opening. Subsequent hits are done by holding a cotton ball under each nostril and inhaling the vapor directly into the nostril.
I did not experience any pro-sexual effects from this Butanol product. The vapor made me feel slightly dizzy and unstable for about 4 minutes. The liquid on the cotton balls appeared to evaporate very quickly.
This Butanol formula did not work for me and was a major disappointment, but it may work for other users on this Forum.

Jp said on Fri, 2 Aug 2024 at 16:51...

There seems to be an Amsterdam with Butanol on sale now, so looks like it’s just a new thing to try and get some eyeballs.
Never mind - I’m still waiting/ hoping eupopshop is going the reappear.

mickeyblueeyes said on Fri, 6 Sep 2024 at 13:30...

if they are simply mixing butanol (butyl alcohol) with penty it will do nothing sexual. huffing butanol is not advised, it is not good for the lungs or throat and just makes you feel dizzy. if they are mixing butyl nitrite with pentyl nitrite or amyl nitrite that should give you the amber nectar everyone craves. but I think EU banned butyl nitrite after doing testing on mice. according to some sceptics the tests were ridiculous and the equivalent of a human huffing 24/7 for months. they found that butyl had carceragenic effects, but then so does smoking weed and drinking alcohol! crazy beuro rats. has never been the same since that ban back in mid 2000's.

butyl nitrite mixed with isomamyl was mixed around 2014 in a product called pig black. this was sold across EU vendors and was the last decent popper in the EU. it was banned and the manufacturers heavily fined. again rumour has it that other EU manufacturers and UK manufacturers told regulators about this great stuff as it was starting to rule the market. these snitches got it banned. probably the same companies that are now trying to sell butanol as butyl nitrite.!! it's all bullshit.

the regulators are morons. they don't realise butyl ban has caused far more issues than it solved eg, new formulas badly damaging eyes ect. . the manufacturers are morons as they think we will keep buying their junk fake rebranded products.

Concerned4U said on Mon, 9 Sep 2024 at 05:22...

mickeyblueeyes, the butyl bitrite ban in England (where it all started) led to the creation of the dreaded C3H7NO2 or 2-propyl nitrite. The same happened in the USA where another attempted shutdown led to the creation of PWD USA Formula, i.e Hexyl. The use of this word butanol is because it sounds like butyl, it is trying "get some eyeballs" as Jp says. It is branding...and is irrelevant to the action of the poppers, so not a formula, irrelevant.

yo-yo said on Sun, 6 Oct 2024 at 09:44...

I just got three bottles of Rush Ultra from poppersforsale.com. I haven't tried it yet, it is the first time I ordered for like a year, the bottle looks very enticing. No mention of butanol, but to be honest I could not give a damn about formulas, as long as the poppers are strong and work. I had their Tres Fort last year and it was a nice long banger of a popper. Sadly i forgot to put the cap back on, and it stunk out my naughty room LOL, still had plenty of action left even after opening. No idea if it was isoamyl, butyl, or whatever, it did the job for me.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.