Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers while pregnant

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Buttfistee
on Mon, 8 Jul 2024 at 11:32

Buttfistee said on Mon, 8 Jul 2024 at 11:32...

Hi all was wondering if anyone has done them while pregnant or know if there would be any major adverse effects of light usage.

Thanks in advance.

Marlon said on Mon, 8 Jul 2024 at 19:32...

Absolutely DO NOT! NO, NO, NO. Do not even think about it.

>adverse effects of light usage.

YES! BIG TIME if you are pregnant.

GoodnessGracious said on Tue, 9 Jul 2024 at 11:23...

Ahh, well. Stupid people really shouldn't breed in the first place. Might as well just go ahead and fuck it up now. Have a nice day! Retards.

@Buttfistee said on Tue, 9 Jul 2024 at 13:13...

I hope this is a troll, or that you are kidding. Poppers will seriously affect your baby's oxygenation. Please don't do it.

Tarquin de Baiser Noir said on Wed, 10 Jul 2024 at 09:28...

If kidding, not funny at all! Pah! In my opinion people should have to pass a test, and be awarded a certificate of mental competency, before being allowed to have a bun in the oven! Same with the right to vote. They should be forced to watch those Public Information Broadcasts where the tell you not to put your fingers in electric sockets, beware of fat men with orange skin wearing wigs, and not to use electricity pylons as climbing frames.

poppersx.com said on Thu, 11 Jul 2024 at 16:43...

Jesus Christ no! could lead to infant brain damage from lack of oxygen or premature birth and/or miscarriage.

If you have come to full term (9 months) then it MIGHT be safe to use to help with birthing. I'm not a real doctor I just play one, better than some real Drs but still..

Marlon said on Thu, 11 Jul 2024 at 18:55...

> I'm not a real doctor

DO NOT LISTEN to this madman. It is very dangerous to abuse nitrites during any stage of pregnancy, including birth. I cannot believe this question is even being asked.

poppersx.com said on Sat, 13 Jul 2024 at 15:55...

You suck

GoodnessGracious said on Mon, 15 Jul 2024 at 02:46...

Of course I was kidding the retard OP. Nobody has the right to poison the unborn, even Mom. I was gobsmacked that someone would even think about it.

One sad day I met an old woman, who had a healthy body, but her mind had never developed beyond that of an infant. They said it was her mother's fault for poisoning her, while she was in the womb.

The reality is that some people do much worse, intentionally even. You'll see it if you just look. It makes me sick to think about it.

OP you are retarded, use a condom, or just do the human race a favor and don't spawn.

anon said on Tue, 16 Jul 2024 at 07:02...

To be quite honest, the person who initially asked the question is a low IQ fucking retard.

Anonymous said on Fri, 19 Jul 2024 at 20:23...

plenty of mad people here, and trolls...take your pick...but the mad people usually start arguments about Hitler's favorite soup, Nigel Farage, etc, not this disturbing stuff. i fear it is for real....@OP: seek help NOW!

J. D. said on Mon, 22 Jul 2024 at 08:52...

I’m guessing OP is a mentally ill woman, who thinks she is a gay man.

The Libs have a lot to answer for!

Ken Manxman, Isle of Man said on Wed, 24 Jul 2024 at 09:47...

As a myopic geriatric invalid on crutches, who enjoys solitary midnight ambulations on wind swept cliff tops, I was wondering if it is safe to use poppers during my constitutionals? If so, which brand? I suspect there are willing partners rustling about in the bushes, I can hear them, so I am thinking, guys, the sight of me proffering a bottle of rush poppers might send the right signal? Might lead to an enjoyable encounter! Thank you very much for your advice.

Fat Baxter, Isle of Rousay said on Wed, 24 Jul 2024 at 21:46...

YOU! Yes, YOU behind the bikesheds. STAND STILL, LADDY!

Ken Manxman, Isle of Man said on Thu, 25 Jul 2024 at 20:08...

I haven't been behind any bike-sheds, but you are referring to my mobility scooter obviously! I strongly suspect you are Mr Bronson, a retired teacher, a wig wearer, and a neighbor with whom I have a ugly dispute over a hedge, has infiltrated wifi. It is you, isn't, Maurice? Who do those nylon tights belong to? I saw them drying this morning and I know your sister isn't visiting. Care to explain?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.