Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

all poppers now suck OTC

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by anonymously
on Wed, 19 Jun 2024 at 05:14

anonymously said on Wed, 19 Jun 2024 at 05:14...

I was on a road trip from November 2023 until April 2024. Everywhere from the northeast, down to the southeast in florida, all the way over to Vegas and back. I had purchased stuff from two or three places in each state I was in, trying to find a place that had anything good.

Nothing. NOTHING WAS GOOD! I then bought some online from golden cock poppers. I did isobutyl and amyl. And they worked excellent so I was able to rule myself out for just having the type of body chemistry that would make poppers less effective for someone.

I tried all sorts of different brands. I sampled a bit of everything as I traveled the United states. What the heck is going on because isn't there like five different places around the world that make this stuff and ship it around and all that.

Anonymous said on Wed, 19 Jun 2024 at 05:19...

Sounds like you have had some bad luck for sure with poppers. I order from about 3 or 4 places in the US...and my orders usually come in a few days and my shit is fresh and hits hard. Not ever single bottle or order is good I'm sure and poppers aren't the same like they use to be in the 80's.....but there are plenty of good places in the US to buy fresh poppers that hit you well.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.