Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Free Shipping + More Promo Codes!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by MainLabsWebsite.com
on Tue, 18 Jun 2024 at 14:12

MainLabsWebsite.com said on Tue, 18 Jun 2024 at 14:12...

Hey Guys,

Use all the codes together at once if you wish. Most orders ship the same day. Visa and Mastercards accepted. eChecks as well. Venmo also upon request.

Thanks for looking and Happy Pride Month!

Main Labs Inc.
www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Evarino Asanio said on Wed, 26 Jun 2024 at 17:19...

Bought 4 bottles. First one is a big L - like stale old isopropyl crap. Very disappointed so far.

Other buyers, beware.

www.Mainlabswebsite.com said on Thu, 27 Jun 2024 at 06:02...

@Evarino Asanio,
Sorry you had bad luck with our products and we're unsatisfied. 1st complaint we have had in a long time. All of our inventory is no more than 1 week old...hence the reason we sell out of a lot of products so quickly.

Not sure how it would be stale provide but no worries at all. Please provide us we the order number or contact us via email or phone and we can send you another shipment free if you like or something different, or worst case, just refund your order completely.

Thanks for giving us a shot and looking forward to hearing from you.

Main Labs Inc.
Www.MainLabsWebsite.com.

Big Nuts Billy said on Thu, 27 Jun 2024 at 12:33...

@Evarino Asanio,
Did you ever try to reach out to Main Labs like they said for replacement or anything? I've posted about Main Labs on here awhile ago and have bought tons of orders since with no issues at all... that's just me.

They are one of the top Popper companies in the US and probably been in business longer than most if anyone. I'd be aware of Poppersx, Twisted Tea, BuyRushOnline, more than anyone. Main Labs as always taken care of my others and gotten them a few days later. Everyone has their own options....but Main labs inc is the best with the fastest shipping...specially with the promos they have going on. Maybe you should try to order over seas and have better luck?

HimHo said on Thu, 27 Jun 2024 at 12:38...

Main Labs sent me an orde and had a leaking bottle in it...so contacted them that day after it arrived.. via phone.... and they send me a replacement plus 2 more free ones the next day. Everything was good, and no problems. Seems like a legit company to me.

Evarino Asanio said on Thu, 27 Jun 2024 at 12:47...

Thank you for the replies! Great customer service, fast shipping, good prices.

I just didn't have any success with your product. I opened a second bottle to see if 1 was bad, and it was the same. As was bottle #3. No rush, just a warm feeling with burning in the nose and throat.

I appreciate the offer to refund/replace. I just... personally find that your product isn't any good.

MainLabsWebsite.com said on Fri, 28 Jun 2024 at 02:19...

@HimHo and @Big Nuts Billy,
appreciate the kind words and and awesome reviews, thank you so much. We strive for customer 100% satisfaction on every order and lucky to have you guys as customers.

@Evarino Asanio,
no problem at all. Everyone has their own options and can't please everyone. Sorry for disappointment. If you still could provide us an invoice # so we can look up your order as we don't have an order under your name? We can look further into the reason why the products were not good and correct the problem if there is one.

Thanks for giving us a shot at least and best of luck to you,

Main Labs Inc.
www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Assman4U said on Fri, 28 Jun 2024 at 02:36...

I've ordered plenty from main labs with no issues. They are legit my go too. @Evarino Asanio, what product did you order....as main labs carrys probably over 200+ products lol. I usually get the Jungle Juice Black and the amsterdam platinum. The formulas to seem the same from the 80's....all the other poppers have gotten weaker no matter where ya get them from.

Anonymous said on Sat, 6 Jul 2024 at 12:30...

@mainlabs yall are fucking stupid. i tried to warn you about chargebacks and what you need to be asking for on your processing and you rejected my order. i guess that's what i get for trying to help.

MainLabsWebsite.com said on Sun, 7 Jul 2024 at 04:06...

@Anonymous,
sorry you are having trouble submitting an order with us. Please give us a call or send us an email if you need help trying to place an order. Something when you put in your credit card info, the system won't accept it if something is wrong with the card info, like the exp date or invalid card number. You can also pay via eCheck or Venmo as well if that helps you or is easier as well.

Thanks again for looking and hope you had a good 4th of July Holiday!

Main Labs Inc.

www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Assman4U said on Sun, 7 Jul 2024 at 05:35...

@Anonymous,
You sound fucking retarded lol. Trying to tell a company who's been in business since the 80's how to run cards.....like I'm sure they know to process an order ...lol. I'd reject your order too if I was them too sounding like a broke scammer anyway.

Swanton said on Sun, 7 Jul 2024 at 13:17...

When I tried ordering the 1st time from main Labs.... it kept doing error when I put my card info in. I called them and they told me I had to clear my cookies in my computer and try again. Walked me through how to do it.... and it worked perfectly.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.