Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Giving it up

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Jimee
on Mon, 17 Jun 2024 at 10:33

Jimee said on Mon, 17 Jun 2024 at 10:33...

I have decided that because of all the crap stuff on the market, that its time to give it up.

I am fit and healthy, but at the same time i am 51 and probably regarded as a heavy user. Although only been a a user for 5 years.

I'm just fed up with all the side effects because of poor products. Because of me only starting using poppers in 2019 I never knew the delights of the "good stuff" back in the day but in the last 2 years or so the quality of the OTC stuff is just shockingly bad....

At my age, i should be giving it up anyway!!

Kip said on Mon, 17 Jun 2024 at 12:18...

I am 44 and, after 19 years, quit about six months ago. I think my breathing has improved.

Princess Piggy said on Mon, 17 Jun 2024 at 19:56...

...as a heavy user

Jimee: How much is "heavy user"?

jimee said on Mon, 17 Jun 2024 at 21:34...

im actually probably too embarrassed to say. !

i use to use (thrown it out this week) a NOBRA milking machine using poppers . i use 2 sheets of toilet paper placed in a cheap face mask. sometimes i can play one a day sometimes 5.

the pleasure was out of this world. to the ppint of after cumming i would uncontrollably laugh due to the immense pleasure. never has "on top of the world" meant anything. it was THAT good.

however , i HATE the tiredness, the weakness, the mucus etc as side effects. it scares me.

hence ive packed it up.

im hoping i dont crave that feeling too much.

jimee said on Mon, 17 Jun 2024 at 21:35...

i can easily go thru 15 bottles every 4 weeks

funisover said on Tue, 18 Jun 2024 at 10:10...

I gave it up after 4 months, it made my chest bad and I found all the stuff I tried weak as fuck and the pro sexual effects almost non existent.... I also received at least 8 stale bottles out of the 20 or more that I ordered .... the buzz for the best of the lot was pitiful, but there is also no quality control or consistency and compared to poppers in 1995 all the stuff on the market is crap....I just dont get why noone will make propper poppers .....If you're making amyl anyway why not make it strong at least.....and why is it even a so called goo batch goes off so quick ..... Like 4 days and its dead

Jimee said on Tue, 18 Jun 2024 at 14:17...

Agreed .

Quality was bad 2 years ago - now its a joke and just not worth it at all - hence why i have stopped.

How these "manufacturers" expect us to keep on ordering despite pumping the shite stuff out is so short sighted.

A decent popper maker would make a killing.

Princess Piggy said on Tue, 18 Jun 2024 at 20:33...

It is a LOT, Jimee! you made the right choice. good luck with that.

funisover said on Wed, 19 Jun 2024 at 03:41...

unfortunately its the same as when the ec-stacy in the UK became crap in 1996 for years.....You chase that high and pray you can find it, and months or years go by until you realise it's all over...Good for you Jimee o:-)

Sadly the government keep sticking their geeky nerdy ugly faces in and what happens ? They spoil the party... They and other goverments were directly respomsible to the drought of proper ec-stacy due to the regulation of chemicals that made ec-stacy synthesis possible.... What did it lead to ???? Coke and violence and knife crime...It's whjy you have all these stabbings...Didn't happen when I was a teenager , the rave scene, good poppers, good quality ecs-stacy, great music ......oh how I miss the 90's

funisover said on Wed, 19 Jun 2024 at 03:43...

How are you princess piggy ? Do you like sub guys ?

Ye Olde Queene said on Wed, 19 Jun 2024 at 11:31...

Giving it up

I was hoping this was a real slutty story! gang bang style, its about abstinence :-( i wanna read something dirty about holes getting plugged.

Jimee said on Wed, 19 Jun 2024 at 21:06...

thanks guys.

made me laugh Ye Olde queen!

Goonpig said on Thu, 20 Jun 2024 at 13:03...

might as well sniff tap water instead of poppers, its just as effective

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.