Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Doubt about side effects of 1-Butanol, 3-Methyl (CAS 123-51-3)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Kevin
on Fri, 14 Jun 2024 at 18:31

Kevin said on Fri, 14 Jun 2024 at 18:31...

I just received my order with of 5 bottles of Radikal Rush، lately I always order this poppers. On the website in the description of radical rush it is written that it contains only Isopentyl Nitrite - CAS 110-46-3 which is the model that I always order but when I received the package I noticed that on the bottles of the new poppers that is written that in addition to Isopentyl Nitrite - CAS 110-46-3 they also contain 1-Butanol 3-Methyl - CAS 123-51-3.
regarding the point that once I had ordered Jiuce zero black label I felt so bad that my blood oxygen was around 85 and took several hours to rise and that poppers contained 1-Butanol 3-Methyl - CAS 123-51-3, propan 2 OL cas 67-63-0 and isopropyl nitrite in addition to cas 110- 46-3.  I wanted to know if it's possible that I feel bad with this new Radikal Rush formula? because with the previous formula which only contained cas 110-46-3 I never had any problems and I was fine.

anonymous said on Fri, 14 Jun 2024 at 21:45...

Good poppers should never cave your blood pressure or make your O2 go down noticeably. Impurities will cause this. Amyl nitrite, especially, n amyl nitrite, will be much less likely to cause this. BUT I have made amyl that did cause this in 5 to 10 minutes. It was because I had used too much acid to make the amyl deliberately to see what would happen. Even so, the low blood pressure/low O2 was NOT as bad as with isopropyl/isobutyl and butyl.

Kip said on Fri, 14 Jun 2024 at 22:10...

Kevin, isopropyl nitrite is the likely culprit.

Ken, get a life.

poppersx.com said on Sat, 15 Jun 2024 at 00:27...

order from me, only 100% products sold. poppersx.com

see post about FREE bottles, giving away 30 first come first serve.

Kip said on Sat, 15 Jun 2024 at 02:38...

Thermodynamics limits your conversion to less than 100%. Do you purify your reaction product?

Barbie said on Sat, 15 Jun 2024 at 03:39...

No, he doesn't because he's a total homo. He claims that he's distilling but refuses to show us a chromatogram of the "before" or "after".......so my inclination is that he is "brewing" what everyone else has created which is complete garbage and distillation isn't something that will turn water into wine. You start out with wine and make brandy. See where I'm going with that?

Kip said on Sat, 15 Jun 2024 at 16:10...

I would gladly purchase a distilled isobutyl nitrite product.

poppersx.com said on Mon, 17 Jun 2024 at 08:34...

I do not distill my products, its a waste of time. No one does, afaik. They might distill the starting reagents, the alcohol perhaps, but I always use a new bottle every time and they are Reagent Grade,

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJJT77MK?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I have done it ONCE just to see if there were any impurities. I should have taken some pictures or video of the process, I did it under vacuum so I didn't have to heat it much at all, kind of strange watching a liquid evaporate under a bit over room temperature and condense back on the other end. The only thing left over was a stray cat hair that got into my lab equipment.

Its quite disheartening to continue to be slandered here, I've bent over backwards trying to satisfy everyone as best I can, and while most are very happy with my products, the few of you that are just plain hating on me are making it difficult to expand my business.

Kip: I was unaware of the existence of Isobutanol, I wonder how it is. I know that isoamyl is better than n-amyl, but butyl isn't better than n-amyl, imho, so I dunno, only one way to find out I guess.

Next batch I make I will be adding a very small amount (less than %1) of diphentlamine as a preservative. I will make sure I put it on the label, in case anyone is alergic to it or something.

poppersx.com said on Mon, 17 Jun 2024 at 08:36...

I say 100% because I dont put anything else into it. technically NOTHING is ever going to be truly %100 anything unless your doing something tiny or idk...... you people are impossible you just want me to give up on this whole thing is that it?

CanuckBear said on Mon, 17 Jun 2024 at 09:49...

The chemistry mob are a rough posse, but u have a persecution complex, dudemeister. A passing snipe from Barbie is something to get upset about? y'all check out The Professor vs Ken; trench warfare! Folks have differing opinions, man. I am sure your products are fine and dandy for sure, I must say.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.