Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Flamin Review

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dresden
on Sun, 9 Jun 2024 at 17:00

Dresden said on Sun, 9 Jun 2024 at 17:00...

I’ve been a fan of Artisanal Cleaners Kaboom since I first tried it. Recently, I ordered a bottle of Kabom and a bottle of Endurance. The lovely Ms. Ciara added a bottle of Flamin as a gift. I’m so happy she did, I love this formula! Tap a nostril and then the other and in 15 seconds or so, you are hit like a hammer. 🔨 I took two quick hits this morning as a started to write this, and I had to start over three times. The odor is pronounced but not unpleasant. The punch it packs is great. I still have the other two bottles from Artisanal Cleaners in the freezer, Flamin has been so good for the last week.

Elvis said on Tue, 11 Jun 2024 at 19:55...

Whish they still accepted credit cards. I've emailed Ms C several times to see if I could pay by postal money order. Never heard back. ( yes. I'm old and don't like this venmo cash app nonsense )

Big Nuts Billy said on Wed, 12 Jun 2024 at 22:25...

@Elvis,
There are other places that take cards,
Least for isobutyl Nitrite such as the rush poppers, amsterdam, jungle juice and stuff in the US.

Dresden said on Thu, 13 Jun 2024 at 02:12...

I pay her using Zelle from my checking account. I don’t like the other payment methods either.

Elvis said on Thu, 13 Jun 2024 at 11:29...

@ Big Nuts Billy
Yes. And I do purchase from other vendors who offer payment by CC as well as payment by postal money order. I know that banking institutions provide protections for all of these " mobile pay " methods. I just don't like opening my personal checking account to possible fraud.

I did love Ms C's Flamin brand. And was a regular purchaser of it. I know that there are some vendors who purchase and then resell poppers ( buynitrousonline for example ) Perhaps one of these vendors ( who offer various other payment methods ) will pick up her line of products for resell.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.