Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Double Scorpio UK

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dan
on Mon, 3 Jun 2024 at 01:08

Dan said on Mon, 3 Jun 2024 at 01:08...

I was looking around to search for good strong poppers available in the UK and came across a lot of websites selling ‘Double Scorpio’. It’s listed as one of the best poppers in an article so I am intrigued to try it out, but on every website the formula is shown as Isobutyl despite being sold to a UK market. Is this false advertising or is there is tame version of Isobutyl that is allowed in Europe?

Aurora said on Tue, 4 Jun 2024 at 03:21...

It seems like Isobutyl from my previous experiences.
I’ve tried the gold,white gold,rose,black and sapphire varieties.
I got them from Prowler poppers and I live in the U.K

They were not too bad in terms of effects, I particularly liked
the sapphire as it’s the weakest of them and best tolerated for me
personally. Quite expensive at £24 a time but they do last a good while I found .. they are not as good as the liquid gold and
numerous other types available upto the U.K. ban back in 2015-2016

I’ll be 40 this year and so I’ve almost entirely stopped because I take a med now which blocks the effects of poppers,alcohol weed as an wanted side effect. No interactions as far as my research shows but better safe than sorry.
Also my libido isn’t as good etc etc

Anyway, a lot of people don’t rate Double Scorpio but it did used to
work for me. Nice increase in being “in the movie”‘ not as strong an effect as the pre-ban though. Caused a higher heart rate than what I used to get but different types of poppers do. That’s well known.

Best of luck !

Aurora said on Tue, 4 Jun 2024 at 03:33...

Also the different Double Scorpio bottles have slightly different combinations/mixtures of Isobutyl they say. The black is the strongest I’ve tried.
Hope this helps!

Elvis said on Tue, 4 Jun 2024 at 11:42...

Claims here in the US is that their Gold & White Gold ( White Gold being non-scented ) are their newer ( and stronger ) formulas. Using a : butyl/n-butyl-tertbutyl blend ( whatever that means )

I did try White Gold awhile back. Better than average. But definitely not the best I've ever had. Pricing is all over the place. Some sites have it for around 30 USD, while the place I got it from it was only $16.50 USD. Maybe it was old stock. Who knows.

But as a long time user, I think the age of the product that you purchase has a lot to do with the quality. Who knows how long some of these bottles have been sitting on the shelf before finally being consumed.

Dan said on Tue, 4 Jun 2024 at 18:53...

Thank you guys! I think I’ll give in and buy a bottle to try it - it’s definitely not cheap.

I’ll let you know what I think of it when I get to use them.

Frérot said on Tue, 4 Jun 2024 at 19:11...

that is allowed in Europe?

non! not allowed in Europe as is carcinogenic

Dan said on Sat, 8 Jun 2024 at 08:34...

Just an update - I received the poppers yesterday and the bottle does say Isobutyl, but of course it being sold in the UK it probably isn’t that. As mentioned above, it might be a mix of different things but I can’t be sure.

As for the poppers themselves; they come in a tiny bottle (I was expecting bigger for the price), and for me they made absolutely no impact whatsoever.

If anyone is interested in getting the same (IN THE UK), I would advise not to waste your money.

Aurora said on Sat, 8 Jun 2024 at 13:41...

Im sorry to hear they didn’t work for you. :-((

We all long for a return to a consistent market for poppers.

Billy said on Fri, 14 Jun 2024 at 18:41...

Double Scorpio is definitely isobutyl and yes it’s available for purchase in the UK. It may not technically be legal but neither are plenty of stronger drugs which are also readily available.

It takes a few hits to take effect, it builds slowly and smoothly rather than the immediate nauseating rush of isopropyl. It’s more champagne than hooch. But worth persevering with.

Black is the best Double Scorpio, imho.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.