Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers DiY

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by SnoWhite
on Sun, 2 Jun 2024 at 15:34

SnoWhite said on Sun, 2 Jun 2024 at 15:34...

Hi everyone,

I'm from Germany, w 32y.o...
I'm in a Long Term relationship and very Happy. But I've lost my Libido. I'm from the medical field and I know the cause and I'm working in it. But until I manage to achieve my Goals in that field, I want to be able to enjoy my sex life.
That's how I found this amazing Page.
I'm a really creative Spirit and upon stumbling through my local Art supply Store to find a new Hobby, I bought som Sticker and glue solvent and they were really weird when playing. They Made a sum of all items and asked me If IT was a Problem for me that Not all items Show Up on the receipt (I Just Said" Sure, No Problem..."
I've been trying to get my hands in Poppers by Just asking in Shops that were suggested to me during my Research. But Here in Germany, AS a really normal/average looking Woman, it's nearly Impossible to get a Hand in some Safe OTC Poppers. They are really regulated in Germany.

Well, IT seems that the small, DARK Glass bottle of glue and brush cleaner contains acetone and

N-butylacetate (1butanol)

IS there any way I can make my own Poppers from IT?

Can I use IT in any other way to enhance my Libido? Jusst until I get the desired results from Traumatherapie to be able to find joyin sex....

Thanks in advance! Enjoy your day!!!

Katie

SnoWhite said on Sun, 2 Jun 2024 at 15:41...

Additional Information: I can't Order any BC I don't want my Partner to know, since he will Just feel Bad about His sexdrive....

anonymous said on Tue, 4 Jun 2024 at 19:26...

Locker Room poppers, made in Canada, should be available in Germany. They are the best I've tried since 2010. They must be fresh however. Look at the codes on the bottles.

anonymous said on Tue, 4 Jun 2024 at 19:27...

Don't try to make poppers from scratch. You need a lot of experience and access to the highest quality alcohols...99.9% pure without any degradation.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.