Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers maspalomas

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bttm Boy
on Thu, 30 May 2024 at 15:07

Bttm Boy said on Thu, 30 May 2024 at 15:07...

Went to a sex shop in Yumbo and they don't sell poppers, there banned. Anywhere I can them here? Locals do have them, but where? I'm visiting from England.

Michael1984 said on Thu, 30 May 2024 at 15:41...

Poppers are difficult to find in Gran Canaria :-( i was told the local big wigs do not like them. If you find...share please....also any other tips or hot doings ;-)

E. Bygum said on Sat, 1 Jun 2024 at 21:21...

i thought maspalomas was skin compliant! Choose Scarborough! good proper ENGLISH resort, no problem getting poppers, and proper grub! what you eating over there Bttm Boy? apart from as much cock as you can get in your gob!

The Shame of Clacton said on Thu, 6 Jun 2024 at 08:48...

Couldn't agree with you more, E.Bygum! Visit Clacton! Down to earth no nonsense fun and "old fashioned" values!

"Clacton-on-Sea in Essex has four times the national average when it comes to anti-social behaviour."

"Clacton-on-Sea is the most dangerous medium-sized town in Essex, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of Essex's 315 towns, villages, and cities"

"Clacton in Essex came bottom of a table of 100 resorts in a survey by consumer magazine Which?"

"Moon and Starfish, Clacton: “worst” Wetherspoons pub in the UK"!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.