Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Re: Junglejuice Max

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Big Nuts Billy
on Thu, 2 May 2024 at 19:35

Big Nuts Billy said on Thu, 2 May 2024 at 19:35...

JJ Max is an awesome popper and hits hard for sure. Mainlabswebsite.com has it. It's called jungle max I believe now. I think 4Solvents has it too but main labs accepts cards and ships super fast. Plus their products are always fresh. If you can't find in near you...I'd recommend main labs online 100%

Mickey blue eyes said on Sat, 4 May 2024 at 22:31...

sounds like an advert. no negatives?

Big Nuts Billy said on Sun, 5 May 2024 at 03:32...

What a baseless accusation! If I were you, I would dissolve 100mg of SN in 16oz of H20 and chug it. Then mix 1 oz HCL with 16oz H20 and chug it.

Big Nuts Billy said on Sun, 5 May 2024 at 20:48...

@Mickey Blue Eyes,
sorry, I'll try to find post for negatives for you. Always gotta have bad and negative reviews on here. I have only had good luck with Main Labs and 4solvents. Thanks for your post though! :-)

Swanton said on Mon, 6 May 2024 at 00:58...

@Big Nuts Billy,
I agree with you, not sure about your 2nd comment..... nobody drinking these haha. I also order from Main Labs and find them to be awesome. Ordered a handful of times from them and no issues here. I did wish they would ship over seas but understand why they don't Customs suck to go through.

@Mickey blue eyes,
you sound like you haven't found a good place for poppers?? I'd recommend Main Labs along with Big Nuts. They are pretty solid company. Maybe you can order from them and find some good poppers for once.? Just a suggestion.

Rosa Klebb said on Mon, 6 May 2024 at 11:56...

sounds like an advert. no negatives?

@Mickey blue eyes: Agreed.

WalkerJones42 said on Mon, 6 May 2024 at 14:55...

Sounds like an advert. No negatives?

@Mickey blue eyes and Rosa Klebb...sounds like a good advert to me. I'll be checking main labs out for sure now. Thanks Big Nuts!

Anonymous said on Mon, 6 May 2024 at 18:57...

@Rosa and @Mickey,
Can you believe someone said something good about a company lol? What is this world coming too? There are poppersx.com adverts on here all the time as well. People saying good stuff about companies.....this is crazy.

Only negitive comments should be listed on here about sellers correct lol? :-)

Anonymous said on Tue, 7 May 2024 at 12:50...

WalkerJones.

"I'll be checking main labs"

so y'all mean you never did order from these "awesome" folks before?

WalkerJones42 said on Tue, 7 May 2024 at 23:58...

Anonymous,

I can't speak for everyone but after doing some research, main labs seems to be a pretty big name company for poppers. I personally only really shop around locally at a few head shops near me, not too much online. Have been trying new places. Emailed main labs a few questions and they surprisingly responded super fast. I will be making an order with them this week.

I just thought it was funny, that someone posted a positive comment about a company or advice, and then right away...someone thinks it sounds like an advertisement or troll or a scam haha.

Anyway Anonymous, until this post I personally didn't know about main labs inc....but glad I read this and hopefully my order turns out good. If you have some awesome companies you wanna recommend, please share...if not...may you should check out main labs too. They do seem "awesome".

Anonymous said on Wed, 8 May 2024 at 02:10...

@Anonymous and Walker,
How have you not heard of Main Labs Inc. lol? They are like one of the biggest popper and cleaner selling companies in the US. They been in business since the 80's or for a long ass time. Rare people not to of heard of them least I think.

HimHo said on Wed, 8 May 2024 at 02:41...

Jungle Juice black and amsterdam platinum are where it's at. Feel so slutty with these. Never heard off jungle juice max though.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.