Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

What will happen with Trump?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by winnipeg(mature)
on Sat, 27 Apr 2024 at 14:18

winnipeg(mature) said on Sat, 27 Apr 2024 at 14:18...

I find the Trump story very mystifying. If anyone can clearly and simply explain! would be grateful. Every time you listen to a USi show about this subject, it is always blah blah deep state conspiracy, or the opposite. Is there a middle ground opinion, like just pain old simple facts!

calling all occupants of interplanetary craft said on Sat, 27 Apr 2024 at 20:32...

Trump will become President, pardon himself, and then create WW3. He has a single one way seat booked on Musk's SpaceX Starship...The End...or is it?

Old Mo's Almanack said on Mon, 29 Apr 2024 at 16:06...

MY PRECOGNITION:

1. TRUMP will fail
2. MRS TRUMP sells "tell all" My Life With The Don book.
3. TRUMP KIDS appear in new reality TV show
4. TRUMP TOWER converted into discount shopping mall
5. Rudy Iguana becomes host on COURT TV
6. President Tucker Carlson is elected (for mysterious reasons the crystal ball refuses to reveal)
7. Putin invades China
8. Miss Hoots Moon winds The Derby at 10/1!

wanderer said on Tue, 30 Apr 2024 at 00:15...

What happened the last time he was elected?

PreCum Pedro said on Tue, 30 Apr 2024 at 12:08...

What happened the last time he was elected?

Gas, Groceries, Rent, Utility Bills, Mortgages, Insurance rates were all a heck of a lot cheaper.

Pastor V de Gato said on Tue, 30 Apr 2024 at 19:01...

Donald Trump has rewritten The Bible! It is a blasphemy of unimaginable magnitude!

Rosa Klebb said on Wed, 1 May 2024 at 06:08...

Best economy ever, Pedro! not only that Trump single-handedly solved the Korean question through his bromance with Rocket Man! He did not get taken up the dirt box, and made US a laughing stock, through his incompetence, vanity, and sheer stupidity when dealing with complex issues. But yeah if gas prices are lower then all is well, never mind the world is on fire, there is a massive global shift of power, after he squandered the legacy of countless better men that went before him. A dirty scoundrel, an embarrassment, and a flim flam man running a bizarre tent show in the media. Best President ever! lol

Old Mo's Almanack said on Wed, 1 May 2024 at 13:59...

Trump complains of the chills and cold in New York and will be visited by a man who fights with a mouse....this is what the ball is saying...

winnipeg(mature) said on Wed, 1 May 2024 at 20:25...

its not a joke, guys; cmon now, eh! does anyone have something to help explain oh thank you kindly, yes.

calling all occupants of interplanetary craft said on Mon, 13 May 2024 at 15:20...

Trump likes Hannibal Lecter movies and burgers. MAMA! Make America Mad Again! he is a sad old bag of bones 4sure.

anon said on Mon, 10 Jun 2024 at 09:44...

You can't pardon for state level shit. Only federal level.
I'm voring Trump

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.