Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

I don’t this, ever

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Not_one2do_this
on Thu, 18 Apr 2024 at 17:34

Not_one2do_this said on Thu, 18 Apr 2024 at 17:34...

I’m not one to promote or criticize others but after a series of unfortunate events I feel compelled to tell the world that PoppersX offers some of the best artisan products and the customer service is better than most I’ve encountered. My order had decided to take a field trip all over the southeast region of United States way off of the beaten path of the normal route. When I contacted customer service I was not very polite and despite this the owner never responded to my vitriol only the problem with the package taking longer than normal. Both of us worried about about the integrity of the quality at this point because it was warmer then. So he sent out an additional order, I received the original order the following day despite it showing that it was still 500 miles away. Well I went ahead and made arrangements to pay for the second order because it is the right thing to do and the quality was excellent. I’ve been buying from PoppersX since I’ve found the artisanal poppers manufacturers in the US and most are only ok. But PoppersX is one of my top favorite brands. I just placed another order again this morning because of the unique flavor/smell of his latest product.

Tom said on Fri, 19 Apr 2024 at 05:46...

@Not One 2 Do This: Thanks very much for your comments regarding your positive customer support experience with PoppersX, as well as the superior quality of their products.
PoppersX is manufacturing some top-quality products, and I would encourage folks on this Forum to give PoppersX a try.
I do not think you will be disappointed.

Anonymous said on Sat, 20 Apr 2024 at 00:23...

The key to good poppers is using FRESH HIGHLY pure alcohols. N-pentyl nitrite should smell fruity when fresh. It won't if it is old OR if the pentanol used was not fresh enough. I have received factory direct pentanol many times, BUT one time, it wasn't fresh and every single brew was very weak and not fruity smelling at all. The sodium nitrite was not the problem nor was mixing technique.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.