Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Twisted Beast Popper Products

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Jerry
on Mon, 15 Apr 2024 at 03:55

Jerry said on Mon, 15 Apr 2024 at 03:55...

Twisted Beast is a vendor located in the UK. I thought popper vendors in the UK could only sell Iso-Propyl Nitrite products / formulas under the government's current policy and ruling,
However, Twisted Beast offers for sale not just Iso-Propyl products, but also Iso-Amyl Nitrite, Pentyl Nitrite, and an Amyl / Propyl Nitrite blended product. Their products also have an assigned rating for its strength.
I do not know if Twisted Beast manufactures their own popper products / formulas in house, or if they purchase their products from a manufacturer somewhere in Western Europe.
I would be very interested in knowing if any participant in this Forum has purchased any popper products from Twisted Beast and how they would rate the pro-sexual effectiveness of their products in relation to similar products currently offered or sale from other popper vendors.
My grateful thanks in advance to anyone who responds this inquiry!

PJ said on Tue, 16 Apr 2024 at 17:36...

I switched to Twisted Beast from Poppers Aromas, only because of the next day delivery, I usually buy the Amyl from PA and TB sell the same stuff, tried a couple of TB's own line of Amyl and I found that a little weaker than what I was used to but seems to last slightly longer, overall I'd say on Par with PA, sometimes you get the odd bottle that's a bit less potent but I've found that everywhere

Phil said on Thu, 18 Apr 2024 at 11:23...

Twisted beast and Aromas have a lot of bottles in common, they come from the same supplier but they don't necessarily have the same brands available.
When I was in the UK, I ordered with Twisted if I wanted them quick, but when outside the UK, I found Aromas better, no customs paperwork and taxes...

Jerry said on Fri, 19 Apr 2024 at 05:33...

@PJ and Phil: Thanks very much for taking the time to respond and for your informative and useful comments!
I have been periodically ordering from Poppers Aromas (France) for over six years now and greatly appreciate your comments comparing TB to PA.
I have been ordering the "Iso-Amyl Nitrite Mixture" and Pentyl Nitrite products from PA. Based upon my use of these formulas, I would say they were not very good to begin with and have become weaker over the past several years.
There is clearly not enough amyl in the Iso-Amyl Mixture formulas, and any pro-sexual effects created are very brief. Also, these products / formulas tend to go flat very quickly.
I have been unable to purchase a popper product / formula as good as the ones I used between 1972 and 1987.
It has become a very, very frustrating situation.

Pentylguy said on Mon, 22 Apr 2024 at 20:23...

agreed Jerry.

i will give tb a go too as aromas stuff is so weak now and goes flat and ineffective VERY quickly.

Jerry said on Thu, 25 Apr 2024 at 01:07...

@Pentylguy: Thanks for your response and agreement.

pentylguy said on Fri, 26 Apr 2024 at 07:38...

no probs jerry. got my tb order yesterday. on first use certainly seems bettwr then pa. i have been using pa for about 6 years too but they seem to be getting worse every order

bestThroat said on Wed, 1 May 2024 at 03:11...

I purchased a 10ml bottle of 'Amyl' from Twisted Beast and was not happy.

Goonpig said on Mon, 3 Jun 2024 at 06:33...

In thought amyl was shit as well, gave me a ghastly headache and was very weak effects, I poured it down the sink

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.