Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Are Rush poppers any good?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Fit guy
on Thu, 21 Mar 2024 at 03:45

Fit guy said on Thu, 21 Mar 2024 at 03:45...

I used to buy Jungle Juice platinum from my local sex store out here in California. I see they have the bigger bottles of Rush and I’ve never tried but not sure if I should get any as I find JJ working well for me.

www.Mainlabswebsite.com said on Thu, 21 Mar 2024 at 15:04...

@FitGuy,
Never hurts to explore and try different bottles. We haven't really had any complaints about the 30ml Rush bottles we have sold. If you want to make a purchase from us, you can put in the "special instructions box" on checkout - please add free sample of 30ml rush and we will through a FREE bottle in for you. No problem.

We are always selling and rotating our inventory so our stock is always fresh, so it's like coming right from the factory when you get it.

We accept visa and mastercards, echecks, and can venmo. Most order ship the same day.

Just a suggestion.

If you need anything please call or email us.

Thanks for looking.

www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Poppers User said on Thu, 21 Mar 2024 at 21:18...

Fit guy, Rush poppers are the worst! Really, just the worst! They give me a splitting headache, not enough sexual stimulation, and the day after the hangover is so bad you feel like a truck ran over you multiple times. I'm serious, they are so bad that if they are the only brand available when I go to buy poppers, I just walk out without buying anything.

www.MainLabsWebsite.com said on Fri, 22 Mar 2024 at 15:58...

@Poppers User,
sounds like you have had some bad experiences with Rush lol. We have sold a lot without too many complaints but there are other great brands out there we recommend. The Jungle Juice Brands like platinum and black are awesome and the Amsterdam Brands like Gold and the original are hard hitters also. We know some of the head shops and stores around here that have them don't keep them as fresh as they should so that could also be another reason why Rush has been giving you bad experiences too. Just our opinion.

Thanks for looking!
www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Elvis said on Fri, 22 Mar 2024 at 17:20...

@ MainLabsWebsite

Just curious, what do businesses such as your own do with your old stock ? Toss it in the garbage ? Send it back ?

@FitGuy said on Fri, 22 Mar 2024 at 17:21...

If you want to try Rush, you really can't go wrong with BuyNitrousOnline.com -- They have a full selection of Rush products, from both America and Europe, available in butyl nitrite and amyl nitrite varieties.

If you prefer the JJ blends, they got you covered there as well. All around, there's a great selection of both American and European poppers, with flexible payment options too. I'm satisfied!

www.MainLabsWebsite.com said on Mon, 25 Mar 2024 at 16:29...

@Elvis,
thanks for the great question! If we have old stock, we carefully dispose of it. We don't really every have old stock because 1st, we don't keep a ton in inventory in the first place. Just enough to fill our products we have listed. 2nd, we are always running specials and spreading the word about Main Labs, so we well our products pretty fast to be honest. If we have any products that sit in inventory longer than it should, we dispose of it. This is why all the products we sell are always factory fresh and new.

Thanks for asking and looking. If you need anything else, please feel free to call or email as well.

Thanks,
www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.