Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper Masks

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mineymonkey
on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 at 19:11

Mineymonkey said on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 at 19:11...

Anyone make use of the mask? How's the best way to take poppers?

Popperslutboi said on Tue, 12 Mar 2024 at 05:51...

Cloth mask work well but I prefer a plastic oxygen mask seal the bottom hole put cotton wool in the round chamber pour in poppers join together and sniff.

Intelligent One said on Thu, 14 Mar 2024 at 07:45...

Masks are retarded. If your stuff is so unpure you're doing things like that, you're going to kill yourself breathing toxic waste. Go find better poppers while you have a thousand brain cells left.

SlapTheBishop said on Thu, 14 Mar 2024 at 15:33...

@Intelligent One

Perhaps they have breathed so many petrol fumes that they haven't that many brain cells anymore!

Guttrunks said on Thu, 14 Mar 2024 at 20:56...

It is the Bishop who slaps a young person following anointment with Holy oils during the Sacrament of Confirmation, Sir. Your nom de plume is misleading. The reason for the slap is so that the youth be mindful that he is a "valiant combatant" (Roman Catechism) If you are suggesting an assault on a senior cleric I would advise against it, you will likely be detained under relevant mental health legislation, or, in the case of clerics at Canis Impetum, be subjected to a very hard kick in the testiculorum, followed by ferrum in facie. It is a sad reflection on this Age of Turmoil, that individuals take it upon themselves to insult, threaten, and abuse others in a manner unthinkable a decade ago. Gentlemanly, refined, and learned discourse is the the model to which we all should aspire, respect your opponent and debate the issue at hand, never resort to the base attack ad hominem. Ad hominem attacks, slurs, insults, and crude, thoughtless, ill tempered language have no place in public life.

Ye Olde Queene said on Fri, 15 Mar 2024 at 20:35...

U familiar with Festum Asinorum? ferrum in facie sounds fun but sorry u got your conjugations mixed up :-( (i) C for effort. Needs to apply himself in class and not spend his time looking up "big words" to impress his peers.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.