Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Please help

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Jair
on Fri, 8 Mar 2024 at 00:45

Jair said on Fri, 8 Mar 2024 at 00:45...

Okay so I started using poppers a year ago, very rare as it seems to have some adverse side effects.. I did jungle juice platinum last weekend and my airways are still seollen to the moon, difficulty breathing, ect. I love poppers but I like breathing more it's just I crave the gooning mind shaking orgasm that follows a good hit, what am I doing wrong or is it just me?

You need to make sure your poppers are real said on Fri, 8 Mar 2024 at 00:54...

As in, not bootlegs. Many storefronts unfortunately carry knockoff brands that *look real* but contain cheaper (and often dangerous) chemicals instead of pure solvent. Charge the same and pocket the difference. Unscrupulous, yet profitable.

You should try buying from a verified online retailer with quality products. For this, I'd recommend BuyNitrousOnline. I've never had an issue with their JJ. It's the Original Platinum kind made by Diantre Solutions. All of their other products are fire, esp. the House Amyl. I can't recommend them highly enough

Swanton said on Fri, 8 Mar 2024 at 01:06...

Agreed,
got to make sure the products are real for sure. I'd personally recommend www.MainLabsWebsite.com. I just ordered from them and got the Jungle Juice Platinum and its the real deal. Factory fresh like it was just made yesterday. Main Labs has awesome prices, super fast shipping, and they only sell genuine, real products. No like fakes or knock off crap poppers. Plus they discretely ship and take credit cards. I'd recommend them, as they are a legit, long time company.

PoppersUser said on Sat, 9 Mar 2024 at 20:00...

Jair, you're not doing anything wrong. That's the nature of the substance. I don't know how old you are, but the older you are, the less you'll be able to sniff without feeling the adverse effects. Poppers feels amazing but don't forget, in the end you are inhaling a very strong solvent and that can't be good for your lungs, airpaths or any other part of your body except your hole. Having said that, I love poppers and I don't mind sacrificing a day of hangover in exchange for a perfect night of popper fun.

PJ said on Sat, 9 Mar 2024 at 20:27...

>my airways are still seollen

Are you sure, PoppersUser? I think a poppers hangover is one thing, but swollen airways may indicate Jair has an another issue altogether, and probably the poppers are exacerbating a pre existing condition? My2cents anyhoo.

PoppersUser said on Sun, 10 Mar 2024 at 18:22...

>I think a poppers hangover is one thing, but swollen airways may indicate Jair has an another issue altogether

If that's the case, he should definitely see a doctor. What do I know, I'm just a poppers user.

anonymous said on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 at 19:25...

The more impure a popper is...the worse the side effects regardless of one's age or health status. Amyl, even when impure, is the kindest. All the others, isobutyl, butyl and especially isopropyl are absolutely wicked when they are impure.

anonymous said on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 at 19:27...

It's OK for a popper to be "impure" provided the impurities don't contribute to side effects OR don't make it go dead fast.

anonymous said on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 at 19:29...

Poppers have to be made with high purity alcohols that are fresh and undegraded OR the crude product has to be distilled.

PeterPopper said on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 at 23:16...

I was born yesterday and then fell from a turnip truck :-)

Mickeyblueeys said on Thu, 14 Mar 2024 at 22:15...

it's an absolute nonsense it has to do with your age. the truth is today's jungle juice black label platinum, rush or Amsterdam are made in a way which damages your airways. weather this is temporary or permanent I am unsure. what I know is I have seen young and old suffer and comment on this. I can only think it is an issue with poor manufacture or chemical ingredients. I doubt it is the type of.nitrite itself, however it could be as none of the above common brands give the same buzz as 15 years ago. I advice to stay well away from these brands ones sold beside them.

. stay away from:
pupjuice
any jungle juice,
Amsterdam
blueboy
tiawanblue
any rush.

there are brands out there that have minimal side effects unfortunitly they also don't give that goon, but to be fair neither do the above brands.

Ye Olde Queene said on Sun, 17 Mar 2024 at 22:58...

>>>>I have seen young and old suffer

And where have you seen that exactly? sounds unlikely that you have SEEN any such thing. What scenario is there where you can witness, as an observer, some old dinosaur having a coughing fit AND some young guy having the same? perhaps you frequent male brothels as a peeping tom? or you are telling lies, and you never saw any such thing at all.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.