Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Good poppers shipped to Canada

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by User 147
on Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 03:30

User 147 said on Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 03:30...

Recently got two weak bottles from the popperking . Never had a problem before. At $50 canadian a bottle that's a big loss. Their poppers arent origional but they're the best available. But i need a backup source. Ever since the eu ban, ive wasted plenty money trying to get good poppers. I used to buy from poppers aromas before the ban, a long time ago. All the pentyl, hexly, propyl stuff is toxic garbage.

Try Buy Nitrous Online said on Wed, 6 Mar 2024 at 16:07...

BuyNitrousOnline.com is my go-to for getting good poppers past the Solvent Curtain (I mean, into Canada!)

Their selection is sterling, with a lot of Major US and European poppers (like Rush, JJ, Everest) as well as niche Brands like Twisted Beast.

I get them sent up to Ottawa about once every two months without issue. Just hold on to your tracking number, because they do pack things very secretively. Hence why they get past Customs!

anonymous said on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 at 19:21...

I doubt anyone is making pure enough poppers since 2010. The outfit in PA makes weak and/or toxic IBN. Locker Room in Canada makes decent amyl, but it smells odd(sour,sweet) and has to be fresh or it won't last long.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.