Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Free Shipping Coupon till March 8th!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by www.MainLabsWebsite.com
on Sun, 3 Mar 2024 at 22:30

www.MainLabsWebsite.com said on Sun, 3 Mar 2024 at 22:30...

Hey Guys,
we are running a FREE SHIPPING special until March 8th. No Minimum purchase required. Unlimited usage.

Huge Selection, most order ship the same day, CC accepted, e-checks, and Venmo as well.

Thanks for Looking!
www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Swanton said on Mon, 4 Mar 2024 at 16:54...

Just ordered!!! Thanks for the free shipping...wish i would have seen this sooner. Excited to get my order.

HotHung said on Mon, 4 Mar 2024 at 22:25...

@Swanton,
will you post a review or let us know when your order comes and how it was and everything? Interested in some new places to try.

www.MainLabsWebsite.com said on Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 00:11...

@Swanton,
Thanks for your order! It has been processed and will be packed up and shipping out tomorrow for you. You should expect it to be delivered Thursday by the end of the day Via UPS or sooner.

Thanks for your business and thanks for looking!

www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Anonymous said on Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 18:22...

Swanton is unusual name. its a village in Ohio, youfrom there?

Swanton said on Wed, 6 Mar 2024 at 00:12...

Anonymous,
lol I have to send that comment right back at you and yours lol. Not sure if that's a village or town or something in ohio, but I'm from Chicago. Where are you from, with an awesome name like that? I'm fairly new on here but learning a lot and I think I have seen you post a lot on these threads. I believe I read a post a not too long ago, or one of these threads where you said something like, "you were born the other day and fell from a turnip truck?" I could be wrong, but your name looks familiar.

Swanton said on Thu, 7 Mar 2024 at 17:31...

So just got my order today from Main Labs, and they live up to their hype. Fast Shipping. The package was discrete, contents were very tight and nicely packed. Tried the 1st bottle and definitely fresh. Weird how I haven't heard of main labs before but they got a new repeat customer that's for sure! Will be ordering again soon. Thank you!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.