Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

main labs poppers / shopping experience and review

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Big Nuts Billy
on Fri, 1 Mar 2024 at 02:29

Big Nuts Billy said on Fri, 1 Mar 2024 at 02:29...

Was looking for a new spot to get the best poppers since the last few months I have been getting duds and weak as hell bottles. I have tried 4Solvents.com, PigSolvents.com, and Poppers4U.com....and struck out at all three places. Bottles were weak from 4Solvents. I had 2 broken bottles from PigSolvents, and Poppers4u was nothing but junk.

I heard about main labs on here and a few of my friends said they were highly recommended on reddit, so I thought I'd give them a shot though skeptical and already having no luck at 3 popular spots...assumed they would be the same but thought I'd give them a shot.

I went onto their site which is pretty slick and they have a HUGE selection, took a look around checked out all they had for sale. I emailed them because I had a question about shipping and if they had faster shipping than what they had listed....and they literally emailed be back in 2 mins lol? That's crazy fast but they said if I wanted fast shipping I could pay little more but not needed as it would only take 1-5 business days to get my order, which is awesome I think.

I decided to call them and ask if they had any recommendations and the the dude I talked to was super nice, gave me a lot of info some good recommendations and I told him I was a new customer and he said he would put in a free extra 10ml bottle of what I wanted in my order, just to put it in the notes box something I wanted to try. To me customer satisfaction is key priority in making sales and I think their customer service is awesome from just talking to them for a bit.

So I went online, and created a profile, took 2 mins selected what I wanted and added it to my cart (I ordered a 10pk of 10ml rush bottles) and put in the notes to add an extra 10ml JJ Platinum in for 1st time buyer. I went to pay....and these guys take Visa and Mastercards and echecks for payments.....that awesome! Rarely can you find anyone that takes CC anymore so I entered my payment and submitted it.

So my order shipped that same day which is super fast and I received it 2 days later. Discrete plain brown box, and very well packed tightly with peanuts. My order came as I wanted and sure enough there was a free bottle of 10ml of JJ platinum. All sealed in bags and definitely fresh. They looked like the bottles just came from the factory. The Rush was potent and I was shocked. I was expecting junk or some weak ass bottle but I was happy.

I think the formula has definitely changed and not as strong as it used to be from back in the day but if I can get somewhat strong poppers today I'm all for it. I'm very happy with my purchase and will definitely be purchasing from these guys again. I wrote this review because they won my trust from a new customer on the 1st try. Customer service went above and beyond and wanted to share. Everyone has their own places to get their poppers but if you're looking for a solid company, id tell you to go to mainlabswebsite.com, they are legit.

Swanton said on Fri, 1 Mar 2024 at 04:15...

@Big Nuts Billy,
That's prolly one of the longest reviews I've ever seen on here or posted about anything lol. I have bought from 4Solvents and had ok luck. Haven't tried main Labs yet but will add them on the list. Thanks for the detailed review.

Elvis said on Fri, 1 Mar 2024 at 15:42...

How was your order shipped ? USPS, UPS, FedX ?

Did they give you the option ?

Anonymous said on Fri, 1 Mar 2024 at 17:11...

Big Nuts Billy

lol

www.MainLabsWebsite.com said on Fri, 1 Mar 2024 at 19:01...

@BigNutsBilly,
Thank you for the awesome review! We try to treat our customers like family and glad you gave us a chance, happy with the shopping experience, and satisfied with your purchase. We look forward to doing business with you again!

@Elvis, we currently only ship UPS and is pretty cheap. We have tried USPS in the past a long time ago which you can ship for a little less but a lot of our packages got lost or damaged and we were not happy with their service so we went with UPS and been with them a long time. We do offer faster shipping, but for as fast at your get your packages via UPS ground, it's a waste to spend more money for faster shipping in our opinion. Most orders ship the same day and only take 1-5 business days to get depending on where you are located, so its pretty quick delivery to you.

Thanks again for looking at shopping with us!

www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Anonymous said on Fri, 1 Mar 2024 at 20:17...

We try to treat our customers like family

you are related? Siamese twins?

www.Mainlabswebsite.com said on Sat, 2 Mar 2024 at 01:16...

@Anonymous,
Haha we try to treat our customers with the upmost respect. Hope that is better wording for you.

That's for looking!
Www.MainLabsWebsite.com

www.Mainlabswebsite.com said on Sat, 2 Mar 2024 at 01:44...

www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Big Nuts Billy said on Sat, 2 Mar 2024 at 06:38...

@Elvis,
My order was shipped UPS ground ad that was the only option they had. It's only $9.95 and Honesty getting it just a few days later....was extremely fast. I'm ok with paying a little more of the product is shipped quick and arrives in good condition. $9 bucks and some change is cheap to me in think.

@Main Labs,
Thanks again! You guys rocked it!

Anonymous said on Sat, 2 Mar 2024 at 17:10...

I was born yesterday and then fell from a turnip truck lol

Bart BR said on Tue, 12 Mar 2024 at 22:57...

Hey @mainlabswebsite, do you guys ship overseas? Particularly Brazil. If so, how kuch aprox should it cost?

Thanks!

www.Mainlabswebsite.com said on Wed, 13 Mar 2024 at 03:58...

@Bart BR,
Unfortunately we do not. We used to a long time ago, but over the years kept having more problems with customs so we stopped. We only ship inside the US,
Excluding Alaska and Hawaii.

Sorry.

Thanks for looking
www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Sloppy Joe said on Fri, 5 Apr 2024 at 12:14...

@ MainLabsWebsite - You ought to consider offering some combo / sampler packs rather just than single bottles of everything

www.MainLabsWebsite.com said on Tue, 9 Apr 2024 at 15:23...

@Sloppy Joe,
Great Idea! There are bundles for each of the sizes of bottles. We did have them on our old site. We just tell our customers you can mix and match anything of the same size you want as long as the price is the same. For example, if you want 2 bottles of 10ml rush, 2 bottles of 10ml blue boy, and 10ml bottles of 10ml Toro......just purchase any 10ml 6pk and put you want those bottle in the special instructions box when you check out and we will make it happen. Same with the 15ml and 30ml bottles sizes as well.

The reason we haven't added combo packs for the customer to pick which 10ml, 15ml or 30ml bottles they want in the combo is cause there are 1000's of choices that they can choose. If we put a drop down box with all the bottles of all the selection they could pick from.....they would have to scroll for a long time to see all their choices.

We may add some packs like Jungle Juice pack, or English pack, but like we said...if a customer wants to try all the Jungle juice 10ml bottles we have, they just purchase a 6pk of any 10ml bottles and put in the special instructions..... "please put in 1 bottle of JJ Plat, JJ Black, JJ Gold, JJ Plus, JJ Max, and JJ Blue" or something along those lines and we will just fill the order that way. They can try all the Jungle Brands for the price of a six pack.

So if you're looking to try some bottles out or want to mix some bottles just give us a call or email and we can mix them for you and still give you a good deal.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for looking!

www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.