Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers hangover....methemoglobinemia

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Cockring
on Sat, 10 Feb 2024 at 07:06

Cockring said on Sat, 10 Feb 2024 at 07:06...

It seems poppers can induce methemoglobinemia? methemoglobinemia is a condition where the red blood cells are unable to correctly deliver oxygen in the blood. This condition is temporary and clears after 24 hours. You guys agree? this is the accepted wisdom?

BeenThere said on Sat, 10 Feb 2024 at 17:11...

Except for the part that it clears in 24 hours. I've had poppers hangovers that lasted for 3 days. My lips and my nails were blue. It definitely is a real thing, problem is you only know you did too much after you've done too much.

anonymous said on Mon, 19 Feb 2024 at 20:30...

All poppers will induce methe, but poorly made ones will do it faster, especially IPN.

A certain amount of Vit C is an antidote(too much and it makes it worse). Methylene blue works too.

DoneThat said on Fri, 8 Mar 2024 at 14:44...

Quite sobering at that point to check your blood oxygen level with a simple
Finger clip on reader. The level will shock you.. high 70’s low 80’s.. it’s temporary and will return to the normal mid/high 90’s after a few hours. However, if you were in hospital and your oxygen levels were that low they would have you on life support fast.. food for thought.

Ukrob said on Sat, 23 Mar 2024 at 21:17...

Used amyl poppers in a sauna earlier this year ( normally use pentyl) great sex but my lips were blue and I couldn’t focus properly, had to drive home, scary as shit, keep to pentyl poppers from now on

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.