Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Main Labs now has the GOLDEN COCK!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by MainLabsWebsite.com
on Fri, 9 Feb 2024 at 16:01

MainLabsWebsite.com said on Fri, 9 Feb 2024 at 16:01...

Hey guys,
we now carry the:

Golden Cock has 6 new poppers, 5 bottles are scented, 1 kind is unscented. We have a lot of new products added and will be posting more on here soon as well.

If you have any questions, please email or call us so we can answer them quickly. Thanks so much for looking!

www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Tor said on Fri, 9 Feb 2024 at 16:24...

Do you serve your bottles to Europe?

MainLabsWebsite.com said on Fri, 9 Feb 2024 at 17:30...

@Tor,
unfortunately we do not. We currently only ship inside the US, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Hoping to expand outside the US in the future.

If you need anything else please call or email, or we will check this as much as we can as well.

Thanks for looking!

www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Tor said on Fri, 9 Feb 2024 at 19:26...

Thank you very much for responding, it is a real shame that you do not place orders in Europe, I hope that in the future you can do so, greetings.

Mainlabswebsite.com said on Sat, 10 Feb 2024 at 06:50...

@Tor,
Yes we agree. Hopefully in the future we can expand. Thank you again for looking and have a great weekend.

Mainlabswebsite.com

gcp said on Mon, 1 Apr 2024 at 10:19...

I used to order poppers from Golden cock. And then in 2023, I never had a good one come from them. I figure some batches of them just came out substandard, but like, even if you ordered 8 months down the road it was still just as bad. Figured after enough time I would get stuff from newer batches that are made but I bet you anything the sales are so small that bottles stick around for months and months and up to a year maybe even more. Will never purchase from them again

www.Mainlabswebsite.com said on Thu, 11 Apr 2024 at 14:22...

@GCP,
That stinks to hear. Sorry about your experience with them. We change our inventory weekly so our stock isn't more than a week old. So of you ever want to give the GC products another shot just ordr from us and put in the special instructions you would like to try a free sample bottle of something and we can put a free one in there for you that's fresh.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for looking
Www.MainLabsWebsite.com.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.