Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Favorite lube for toys

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Cmdmp4str8s
on Thu, 1 Feb 2024 at 20:47

Cmdmp4str8s said on Thu, 1 Feb 2024 at 20:47...

What’s everyone’s favorite lube to use for plugs and big toys? Gunoil H2o is good but it doesn’t last long. Would love to hear everyone’s recommendations.

Rising Son said on Fri, 2 Feb 2024 at 17:40...

i want to try one of those lubes that contain "desensitization" ingredient...also gives a warm feeling? now i use KY, i am not sure what lubes are about: like silicone and things, it is all label or is there a good one for a guy that wants to take BIG

Canuck SB said on Sun, 4 Feb 2024 at 07:07...

coconut oil is my goto

Rising Son said on Sun, 4 Feb 2024 at 11:01...

nice taste too...good for cooking...not suggesting u suck on a dildo afterwards..hahaha...that is a sure route to infections! but seriously, is coconut oil good with condoms too, or it might damage the membrane.

but there are also some lubricant i read that can make deep throat easy, like you put it on the tops cock and it helps to stop gagging..might be BS

Loverboy419 said on Mon, 5 Feb 2024 at 06:55...

I love gun oil silicone when getting fucked in the ass

G said on Mon, 5 Feb 2024 at 20:53...

This is my go to

https://xlube.com/

Water based, Easy to mix, value for money (you can make litres of lube with just one bottle) you can even store the final product in case you don’t use it all. You can adjust the dosage in order to achieve better lubrication depending on your toys of choice.

Very good website with various market places, how to videos and great FAQ section.

I have never used silicone based lubes. I know that they last longer than water based which is good but they are harder to remove in case of spill which is bad. Also I think they are significantly more expensive.

Hope this helps

Cheers

G

woodman said on Tue, 6 Feb 2024 at 21:46...

<you can even store the final product in case you don’t use it >

hey! sell it at a local market! i guess y'all could become like an lube artisan..I am teaching myself wood carving, with some guidance from a local pastor, is there any demand for wood dildos? i was thinking of selling my work as fertility symbols or table top decorations but hey! if i coat them with melted rubber or some paint on plastic? like a deluxe natural butt plug? anyone interested.. cheers boys! woodman

could also make a great stand for a table lamp, a real erotic turn on, all i need is to drill a straight line down the shaft and feed a cable, or maybe candle holder? guys??

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.