Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

what is the deal?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppersx.com
on Tue, 23 Jan 2024 at 02:26

poppersx.com said on Tue, 23 Jan 2024 at 02:26...

I was getting lots of sales on etsy, 2-3 a day, now that they shut me down, I am getting 1-2 a week, if that even. This is horrible. Is there something wrong with my website or what is the deal?????

Anonymous said on Thu, 25 Jan 2024 at 02:51...

My beautiful cat bought from the site, used a personal check, she did. Delivery was fast And the cleaner was pretty damn good. So, she's thinking it's gotta be the payment system that's holding you back. Butt, you already know this. GL

Elvis said on Thu, 25 Jan 2024 at 13:07...

Maybe try and find out what loophole VHCleaner is using that allows them to accept credit card orders. That's probably why you were so successful on your Etsy site. It sucks that it has to be this way. Hell, I remember ordering poppers from Amazon.

poppersx said on Fri, 26 Jan 2024 at 03:22...

Elvis, if they were the 'amyl night' branded ones, I was the one selling them.

I still accept cashapp, that was working just fine for everyone a few months ago, switched to etsy, now getting anyone to switch back is impossible!

pooh! said on Sun, 28 Jan 2024 at 19:06...

??My beautiful cat bought from the site,

curious.

/.....what is the deal?????

LIFE! i mean **why** if you make a movie do you have the opening credits in silence?? i tell u why....so the guy and his wife who watch the film do not know if audio is working (their tv is not the best) so they play with the remote....THEN...when the movie start BOOM! you are hit with a violent crash of noise....WTF!...the wife (who has bad nerves) screams, grabs an empty gin bottle and starts lunging at the tv, the cat jumps off the window ledge, knocking a vase over, more screaming....the neighbor starts banging on the wall....FUCK YOU she shouts....and hurls the bottle at the wall....CRASH...LIFE....it sucks!

behr! said on Mon, 29 Jan 2024 at 00:10...

i AGREE!

Decided to go the "diy" route and followed popperpooper's instructions. He has to be a troll! Isopropyl alcooool is not something you want in the human body and not something to risk using making poppers. It will blow your eyeballs out. But like him, did it anyway. Was riding my sybian with the headphones on, moaning, apparently neighbors **TWO** doors down called in for a wellness che--BOOM!!!--the firefighters were laughing at the top of their lungs at a dude on a sybian. We all worked out at the same gym & I canceled my membership that night.

Can't move from this condo for a lot of reasons, I drive by the station and they pretend they didn't see me, but they know my car. OOPS. Sometimes better just to get it out there, lol. nbd bra! -----> Everyone knows now <-----

pooh! said on Wed, 31 Jan 2024 at 21:20...

my wife and me had have our own "misunderstandings" with firefighters, ambulance drivers, veterinary surgeons and Jehovah's Witness....my sympathies and wish you and Sybian all the best in your life together. Brazilian?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.