Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

*The Poppers Walter White from Breaking Bad*

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by slapnutz
on Tue, 16 Jan 2024 at 16:20

slapnutz said on Tue, 16 Jan 2024 at 16:20...

In the middle of ordering a bottle, my mind started to wander, and I thought to myself, "We all need the poppers version of Walter White from Breaking Bad to get things done the right way—more professional and less ego."

Maybe one day, there will be stability, consistency, and quality control to ensure every bottle is perfectly strong and pure. But I dream.

(Not complaining—more of a stupid joke, and honestly, I appreciate what's available now. It's better than nothing!)

Thanks.

EbyGum said on Tue, 16 Jan 2024 at 17:43...

You mean a dude with terminal cancer who goes on a mass killing spree? Not sure I would agree with you there, slapnutz. Anywayz you got a Walter hereabouts....Walter Mitty....he says isopropyl is amazing!

BTW: congrats to the good folks of Iowa....if you are after mayhem and destruction those guys have started things off nicely, slapnutz

poppersx said on Sat, 20 Jan 2024 at 22:38...

I'm right here.

EbyGum said on Mon, 22 Jan 2024 at 16:28...

Walter! be careful of the queen who runs the fried chicken store! he is a badass! so is the old dude in the wheelchair!

slapnutz said on Fri, 28 Jun 2024 at 13:19...

Well… as it turns out JJ BLK LABEL from PPRKING has been pretty fucking good lately.. dunno what changed but maybe my prayers have been answered .. *crosses fingers*

.. just ordered a bottle today tho… watch me jinx myself *knocks on wood*

(Kidding)

I have complete confidence it’ll be good.
xx

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.