Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popperszonecanada

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by 101will
on Thu, 11 Jan 2024 at 19:26

101will said on Thu, 11 Jan 2024 at 19:26...

Do not use. Definitely a scam. They took my money via e-transfer but still shows up as waiting for payment when the money was auto deposited. Seemed to good to be true. I ought to have checked for reviews first. I even tried to email and call the listed phone number “number not in service. Stay away from this site

Francisco ScaraMAGA said on Thu, 11 Jan 2024 at 21:55...

So you say....I saw you bad mouthing them before. I doubt they are a scam, more likely you are bitter and twisted as Canada customs nabbed your package, am I right? Move to the USA, immigrants welcome!

Guido said on Fri, 12 Jan 2024 at 02:09...

I placed an order on Popper zone Canada site... paid same day. The order has been "on hold" for months now. No reply to any of my follow up email. I extra paid for "ship from Canada" so it shouldn't be a customs issue. If I ever do receive the order I will update this. BTW Popper King is in Buffalo, NY but ships really fast from a Canadian address. I highly recommend.

Mainlabswebsite.com said on Fri, 12 Jan 2024 at 16:43...

Mainlabswebsite.com has an awesome selection of poppers. Cards accepted at checkout. Fast shipping. Open 24/7/365

Mainlabswebsite.com

Josue said on Sun, 14 Jan 2024 at 00:31...

@Fransisco, when a website says they have location in Canada which are shipped from there, means the stuff they have are in Canada soil. 2. I have read Poppers Zone Canada responses as this is its back up to say well Canada this and customs.. back to what it's website saying they have location in Canada. So must be a lie! And which what for? Only purpose is to scam!

It's very hard to not believe those who are saying they were scammed while lots of us have. We have proof. We have messages from oit banks stating the payment been auto deposit ... Website saying pending payment. He don't respond to nothing. In fact if you request the money back through the bank he declines with "Wrong person you requesting" the nerve!

100% Poppers Zone Canada is a scam. Not only here says so but others.. go check them out... I have attached snap shoots to what I say! Proof is everything!

Lastly you sound like Poppers Zone Canada self posting.. defending yourself. Don't like the truth, than stop scamming people, living off scammed money!

Russ said on Fri, 19 Jan 2024 at 21:38...

I placed an order in November, money sent by e-transfer, no product received.

Buyer beware.

scammed said on Sat, 17 Feb 2024 at 17:03...

Ordered in November and paid e transfer. Still no response from anyone and still nothing.

Shouldhavelistened said on Sat, 27 Apr 2024 at 05:10...

Ordered in November, etransfer sent, no updates beyond the "your order is complete" email. Tracking # still says label created but nothing has been shipped.
Complete scam, don't give this worthless fuck one dime

I know he reads these posts so fuck you. Scamming cunt.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.