Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Big Toys

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Spankboi
on Thu, 11 Jan 2024 at 08:31

Spankboi said on Thu, 11 Jan 2024 at 08:31...

I am still finding it very hard to get big toys into me my poppers are really strong but they just don’t go in.

toy fanatic said on Thu, 11 Jan 2024 at 16:50...

Hello Find a partner or if you cannot, get a fucking machine and if that is not possible here are two methods. Get a 4 inch pvc pipe about 48 inches, drill hole about 10 inches from bottom of tube and put screwdriver or something as a stop. Put the dong in and add dum bells of 5 pounds or so into tube on top of dildo until desired force. 20 seems to work well. use rope or duct tape to hold tube at appropriate angle, 45 to 55 - open end of pvc directly positioned against your butthole as you are on your back hips elevated. take a couple big hits op poppers poured into in small bottle with cotton pads and then pull the screwdriver to allow the dildo to come forcefully down pushing hard against the tight hole that is unable to resist for long, Once it goes it is amazing and crazy so be prepared to accept the full length. Lots and Lots of lube either xanthim gum crisco or asrtoglide. Anothre way it to take a broomstick loop a rope around each end and support it through a small eyebolts attached to four corners of the ceiling or wall near ceiling adjust angle so that it is pointing down for doggy or missionary. use barbell plates which can slide over the pole. and tpae so that they do not slide off. attach the huge dildo to the downward end and a rope to the opposite end. this rope will go through another eyebolt in the wall and back to where your hands will be when in position. Pull the rope back so that gravity will swing and push forward the dildo against your ass when released. I like to tie it off so that a gentle tug will release immediately so that after I hit the poppers and am ready it is incoming and nothing you can do to stop it if enp\ough weight is on. It pushes and pushes and gently slowly forces its way in a nd once the head pops it is In!

Curious said on Fri, 12 Jan 2024 at 16:21...

wow a homemade fucking machine! now I have heard everything...who knew!

@Spankboi

what lube you using, bro??

dd said on Fri, 12 Jan 2024 at 17:24...

made from xanthum gum found in baking aisle. hot water a few drops of clove oil

fistingmike said on Sun, 28 Apr 2024 at 11:06...

I really like the PVC pipe idea. Now to figure out how to make it go in and out.

fistingmike said on Sun, 28 Apr 2024 at 11:06...

I really like the PVC pipe idea. Now to figure out how to make it go in and out.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.