Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Reliable website suggestion for US-poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Troye's Rush
on Sun, 7 Jan 2024 at 17:42

Troye's Rush said on Sun, 7 Jan 2024 at 17:42...

Does anyone have a suggestion on a trustworth website that does shipment of US poppers worldwide? Every website that sells US poppers doesn't delivers outside their country, kind annoying since i want to test some butyl.

Francisco ScaraMAGA said on Sun, 7 Jan 2024 at 19:19...

No such website exists, nobody is interested in shipping worldwide. End of. Move to the US, immigrants welcome.

Mainlabswebsite.com said on Sun, 7 Jan 2024 at 21:45...

We use to ship outside the US back in the day, but our packages kept getting stuck in customs overtime and shipping became too expensive. No one ships outside of the US in our industry that we know of.

Troye's Rush said on Mon, 8 Jan 2024 at 13:48...

Kinda sad about the responses. Think i'll stick with European Poppers then. No Butyl tests for me.

Byard said on Mon, 8 Jan 2024 at 18:21...

Ordered some Rush cleaner from buypwdrush.com. Out of Virginia and had it in 3-4 days. Isobutylene nitrite, you think it will be ok.

Mainlabswebsite.com said on Tue, 9 Jan 2024 at 00:31...

We got a Huge selection of poppers, Maximum Impact, and other great high end products at Mainlabswebsite.com

Most orders ship the same day and only take 1-5 business days to receive depending on where you live.

If you have any questions, just contact us. Open 24/7/365

Thanks!

Mainlabswebsite.com

anonymous said on Wed, 10 Jan 2024 at 21:30...

Just received 5 Retro bottles from Locker Room via Europe. Took 4 days to get to USA. Pentyl nitrite formula. Tested two bottles and very good. Put potassium carbonate(anhydrous) in one bottle and it seemed to smell better with stronger effects after 12 hours. I am pleased so far. Very repeatable, immersive experience, like being relaxed under water.

Byard said on Wed, 17 Jan 2024 at 16:42...

I did some drain hole cleaning this past weekend and used some Rush Gold (isobutyl nitrite) I purchased from buypwdrush.com. Job went very well but really didn’t get the piggy euphoria feeling l have gotten while cleaning with regular Rush. Any way it did have that fizzle sound each time bottle was opened and I had a eye doctor appointment yesterday and they see my eyes look great. No change in a year. BTW, I’m not a heavy cleaner I clean lightly and very careful…….scared.

If You Want Butyl In EU said on Wed, 17 Jan 2024 at 23:47...

BuyNitrousOnline.com is a US company that ships their products everywhere. I've ordered butyl to the UK a few times and they've always got it to me without fail.

Shipping costs are what they are, but their products are the real deal and come packed VERY discreetly. They also have a house Butyl which was even more intense than the PWDs I ordered. I'd at least check them out

Craving said on Sat, 20 Jan 2024 at 09:39...

I would also recommend buynitrousonline.com. Products are definitely legit!

PopperGuy42 said on Tue, 23 Jan 2024 at 21:18...

Does buynitrousonline.com accept credit cards to pay?

Re: PopperGuy42 said on Sun, 4 Feb 2024 at 01:11...

Yes, they have a workaround where you can buy things with a CC through eBay. And since it's through eBay, they also accept PayPal as well.

PopperGuy42 said on Wed, 7 Feb 2024 at 06:38...

@Re: PopperGuy42,

Ok, sounds complicated, but thank you!!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.