Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Artisanal Cleaners Back in Business ?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Elvis
on Sat, 6 Jan 2024 at 12:54

Elvis said on Sat, 6 Jan 2024 at 12:54...

If looks as though MS C has removed the banner from the top of her website that used to say " Payment system down. Not taking orders " Not saying that she is taking orders now. But it looks like she might be now.
Might be worth checking out if you are a fan of her poppers. ( which I am )

Love her Flaming brand. And she is so nice too. If my heart still didn't belong to Priscilla ( god rest her soul ) I'd take her out to see a picture show and maybe take her out to get some fried chicken.

HappyClam said on Sat, 6 Jan 2024 at 16:03...

Get-yur-sum. No credit cards but only Zelle or CashApp. My favorite is Kaboom. Instead of limpy it makes it hard as diamond. Wifey appreciates it. I can't wait until MsC's BitchBoy#3 is available again. My second favorite for my solo selfish cleaning sessions.

Anon said on Wed, 31 Jan 2024 at 01:39...

Bought some after reading this post. Got a Kaboom and a Mrs. C. Tried the latter only so far and I felt it was strong. Haven’t gotten that fucked up on just a popper (no weed) in a while. It had a sweeter smell, but I didn’t notice any visual side effects.

Dresden2001 said on Sun, 2 Jun 2024 at 18:37...

Ms. C is a great vendor. Starting with packaging and shipping, and the quality of Kaboom. I ordered a bottle of Kaboom and Endurance this last time, and she tucked a bottle of Flaming in the box as a gift. I’m hooked. And not just on poppers, on mscleather.com.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.