Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Maybe one session a week

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Byard
on Fri, 5 Jan 2024 at 20:06

Byard said on Fri, 5 Jan 2024 at 20:06...

I am a asspig and enjoy fairly large toys that can go up to the size of a fist. I play alone and usually it’s once a week. I bought some Rush for the first time back in July 23 and usually use the cotton ball in the medicine bottle method and only take a whiff or two as a large toy is going in or after it’s in. I love the euphoria feeling and how horny it makes as I grind away on my insertion. I don’t have a problem relaxing and taking the insertion but just like the feeling of euphoria. Would this be considered over use and a health issue.

Older Popper User said on Sat, 6 Jan 2024 at 18:00...

How do you feel the day after the session? For me, that is the most important indicator of whether you did too much. If you feel fine, you are within your limit. If you feel like you've been run over by a truck the night before, than you are overdoing it. It also depends on your age. I could use poppers for many nights in a row on my sex vacations, I can no longer do that.

Anonymous said on Sat, 6 Jan 2024 at 20:41...

Hello and Thanks. I feel fine the day after. Like I said usually just a couple of sniffs during my probably 2 hour session. I’m in my mid 50’s and yeah I’ve heard I’m to old to be messing with it.

Older Popper User said on Sat, 6 Jan 2024 at 20:58...

I myself am 52. I used to do a lot of poppers when I was in my 20s and 30s, and never felt anything at all the day after. One day I learned that an older guy who used to go to the same sex club I did, died from poppers while having a session at home. I never understood how that could happen, but now I definitely do. You turn blue (nails, lips, etc...) and run out of oxygen. For what it's worth, I feel the pentyl kind gives me less of a hangover the next day than propyl or butyl.

Footluv7777 said on Fri, 9 Feb 2024 at 04:31...

Iam 50, and iam starting to feel the bad after affects the day after, and sometimes up to three days. I am a heavy user though, sometimes my sessions last four hours or more with around 20 hits of the bottle. I used to be able to enjoy a session like this with no problem. I think I will need to start cutting back :-(

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.