Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Where is Artisanal Cleaners?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Regular Cleaner
on Tue, 26 Dec 2023 at 03:43

Regular Cleaner said on Tue, 26 Dec 2023 at 03:43...

I've dealt with Ms. C for a while and, after taking a bit of time off from cleaning, found their website (artisanalcleaners.com) seemingly inoperable (orders won't process and has a banner that reads "Payment system down. Please hold on ordering";-). It seems to have been like this for some time. I've also heard that they supposedly had an Etsy, but have never ordered through there and don't see any traces of it now.

Anyone know what's up with this?

If anyone has a similar quality product that they would recommend (non "PWD" and only from the U.S.) let me know.

Or, if you can point me to a reputable process for a making it, I'm about fed up with runarounds and have no problem tackling it myself. I only have some A/B extractions under my belt, but I'm sure I can learn. It's probably more of a problem obtaining the base chemicals than anything else.

HappyClam said on Wed, 27 Dec 2023 at 02:12...

MsC has the bestest of the best juice. Nothing compares.

JimmyJohn said on Wed, 27 Dec 2023 at 03:42...

Have you tried BuyNitrousOnline.com? They make a line of artisanal solvents entirely in house. Both butyl and amyl, ya can't go wrong with either! Based in the USA so turnaround time is usually pretty quick, too. Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but both of them hit hard. Esp the butyl

Regular Cleaner said on Wed, 27 Dec 2023 at 19:14...

I've been a fan of Artisanal for a long time.

I haven't heard of buynitrousonline. I'll definitely look into them.

Main Labs said on Thu, 28 Dec 2023 at 13:52...

Mainlabswebsite.com has a great selection of solvent cleaners. Fresh, secure, Fast Shipping, EZ checkout with a Vida or Mastercard.

Most orders ship the same day and only take 2-5 business days to get.
Open 24/7 and Based in the USA.

If you're looking for Poppers, 10ml, 15ml, and 30ml, Maximum Impact and such,
We have it all. New stronger brands coming soon as well.

Contact for any questions or concerns.

Thanks for looking.

Mainlabswebsite.com

Elvis said on Fri, 5 Jan 2024 at 16:49...

Just an FYI, I went to Artisanal Cleaners original webpage to see if they are back up and running there. The banner at the top of the page stating that they are not taking orders looks to has been removed. Not sure if that means they are taking orders there now.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.