Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Tolerance buildup

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Reth
on Mon, 4 Dec 2023 at 12:20

Reth said on Mon, 4 Dec 2023 at 12:20...

Hey fellows huffers,

I've been using poppers frequently for a while now, around 3-5 times per week for like one year and I've noticed that I don't reach the same high anymore.

It's still pleasant for sure, but nowhere near the start with the mindfuck and mindless hip humping I could have at the start...

I've been trying a bunch of different brands and types since I thought it might be just some case of bad batch and being unlucky but no, after all I've tried it's certainly not from the poppers but me.

So I guess tolerance is a thing with poppers and it's time I take a break, but how long should I wait for optimal recovery?

PJ said on Mon, 4 Dec 2023 at 18:36...

Your frequency of use is rather high, Reth. I would abstain for a month?

Reth said on Tue, 5 Dec 2023 at 00:06...

PJ, this is the plan anyways once I finish this bottle

I may be using them frequently but on the flip side, it's generally only one huff per session. I am not gooning much anymore, thanks to not feeling very high I reckon...

I'm still curious about the tolerance though

Tolerant User said on Tue, 5 Dec 2023 at 15:19...

There is definitely a build up in the body (I think it is nitric oxide), that our system needs sometime to flush out. By your frequency of use I'm guessing you must be a young dude, otherwise you would be dragging your half dead body around with that much poppers in your system. As you get older, it takes longer to flush it all out but it eventually happens. Give your system a month or two to recover.

Reth said on Tue, 5 Dec 2023 at 20:41...

I'm not THAT young anymore as I'm into my 30s but I do am healthy.

I believe that a healthy and strong body is your greatest asset and so, I take care of it with musculation and cardio, trying to eat as healthily as possible without being too restrictive on my mental being, and taking some key supplements like omega 3 and NAC.

I might have some slight congestion and tiredness if I do a big session but besides that, I have no side effects and my blood panel looked normal last time I checked in summer

Tolerant User said on Wed, 6 Dec 2023 at 17:29...

Well, enjoy your 30's. They won't last forever. By the time you're in your 50's, if you do this much poppers (as you have mentioned you do), you will be unable to get out of bed.

Luvtohuff said on Fri, 8 Mar 2024 at 10:36...

Nonsense. I’m in my early 50’s been huffing regularly for 20yrs. I go for weeks without using, purely to reduce the tolerance. When I buy a fresh bottle I will use it for maybe 2 sessions per day over a 3 day period and then get rid of it.. wait another few weeks and open another fresh bottle.
I also run marathon’s and iron man events.

anon said on Tue, 16 Jul 2024 at 07:04...

Oh yeah? Well, I've only done it for 3 years now and I died last week

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.