Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

ADHD medication e.g. dexy/vyvanse/ritalin with poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by OfTheNeurodivergent
on Fri, 24 Nov 2023 at 00:58

OfTheNeurodivergentByTheNeurodivergent said on Fri, 24 Nov 2023 at 00:58...

Diagnosed earlier this month and getting medication probably. I learned that these meds as stimulants they raise heart rate and blood pressure.

So would that be a better idea to just avoid using them tgt? What are the risks?

Tried to search in here but found nothing abt co-effect with meds.

Would appreciate any info.

adhd_guy said on Fri, 24 Nov 2023 at 23:57...

I have been on adhd meds for a long time(60mg adderall a day - so, a pretty high dose), and I never had any kind of issues when gooning with poppers, or during sexual encounters.

Not medical advice. Just my personal experience

Anon said on Sun, 3 Dec 2023 at 04:34...

No issues for me with my adderall. It’s a vasoconstrictor and poppers dilate so it shouldn’t be an issue. I would think any issues unlikely from the combination, but who’s to say depending on the quality of the popper

Luvnin said on Mon, 11 Dec 2023 at 06:54...

Personally I take dextroamphetamine for my narcolepsy and I have found that it has no issues interacting with the poppers that I have noticed over the past years of use.... Good question though because I was nervous myself at first but like I said I haven't noticed any issues any kind 👌😁😇

Gooner said on Wed, 8 May 2024 at 19:20...

70mg Vyvanse here. No problems. I usually do them at night though after my Vyvanse has worn off.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.