Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

twisted beast review

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Reviewer
on Wed, 15 Nov 2023 at 03:57

Reviewer said on Wed, 15 Nov 2023 at 03:57...

Keeping it short. Have tried a ton over the last two years:

Recently made a 5 bottle order from twisted beast. Idk what they’re selling but all gave me a ton of headaches. Tried the most popular labels that are reviewed here and beyond. By far some of the worst despite being one of the most talked about. This isn’t a plug for alternatives. Just wanted to give an honest review as I’m pretty sure most reviews are generally by the brand themselves. Wouldn’t recommend twisted beast.

Cheers.

Paul said on Sun, 19 Nov 2023 at 08:58...

@Reviewer: Last year, I purchased some of the "house formulas" (amyl and pentyl nitrites) from Twisted Beast (UK) and those formulas provided me either no pro-sexual effects at all or very little pro-sexual effects.
I do not know if Twisted Beast actually manufactures their own "house formulas" or purchases them from a manufacturer in Europe and then places their own labels on the bottles. In any event, I cannot recommend their popper products / formulas.
Other users may have a more positive experience with their products.

Anon. said on Sun, 19 Nov 2023 at 14:09...

I had a bit more of a positive experience with them. Ordered their house brands Sissy (pentyl), Bator (pentyl), and Fag (amyl + isopropyl mix). The Sissy and Bator were very dissapointing, weak and started smelling bad 7 days after opening, shame as the labels are great. The Fag on the other hand was very potent and effective and still works after 2 weeks, doesn't smell very nice though (isopropyl never does). I will give their house brand amyl a try next time.

Anon said on Wed, 22 Nov 2023 at 10:42...

Hello folks, first time poster and relatively new to poppers too. My first order was with TB, ordered some of their TB Gold and a bottle of AMYL. Since I am local to them it arrived next day, no problem. I will say they have a problem with leaky bottles, they put this metal disc in the cap which seems to fall apart easily.

They all smelled fine, had that almost sweet smell to them. The TB Gold hits hard and fast and did leave a bit of a headache as it wore off. The AMYL was very heady and I could feel the warmth rise up over my face, was very hot and intoxicating. Both of them gave me the yellow aura that quickly faded but no other ill effects, apart from the little bit of headache with the gold bottle.

I would definitely buy either bottle again from them though, just hope they fix the slightly leaky bottles. I want to get ahold of their Ass Ammo but it's always sold out too!

otis said on Fri, 15 Dec 2023 at 04:49...

TB labeled bottles were a disappointment w/ me.
Really fast service to the States on my delivery.

BTW, The leaky bottle thing is all so common in my experience.

fitbttmfag said on Sat, 27 Jan 2024 at 06:35...

Tried fist fuck, sissy, ass ammo, gape boy advance and fag. Enjoyed them all, never had any leaks in transport. Very high quality amyl from every bottle ive had(about 15) so im surprised by the negative experiences. The bottles are not air tight but a quick wrap of teflon tape around the threads and your all set.

My favs so far are fist fuck which is slower to kick in but just super smooth and relaxing, and ass ammo which hits hard and fast- both had me wide open and begging for more. Sissy was the weakest but still good. Fag was the strongest, I was skeptical about this one due to the mix being half propyl but had zero side effects, never went super hard on it though. Gape boy advance is very nice too, smells very similar to ass ammo- very quick hit.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.