Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Is Jungle Juice now Juicīd?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Zuhair
on Thu, 9 Nov 2023 at 21:39

Zuhair said on Thu, 9 Nov 2023 at 21:39...

Hey there,

Does anyone know if Jungle Juice brand change their name to Juicd? The guy from the sexstore I bought my poppers said that there was a lawsuit because of the name, and that Juicd is the same thing but they dont feel the same - especially the Black Label one. I prefered the Jungle Juice black label.

MainLabsWebsite.com said on Fri, 10 Nov 2023 at 00:41...

Sounds like an "off brand" of Jungle Juice. Never heard of any lawsuit about Jungle Juice. We have Jungle Juice Black Label in stock if you would like to give us a shot. Most orders ship the same day. If you have any questions, please contact us.

www.MainLabsWebsite.com

Zuhair said on Fri, 10 Nov 2023 at 11:28...

Thanks for the response! I'm based in Europe, that's an US website, right?

Mainlabswebsite.com said on Fri, 10 Nov 2023 at 14:13...

Yes we are based in the US and only ship inside the US unfortunately. Sorry, didn't know you were located in Europe.

Mainlabswebsite.com

@Zuhair said on Sun, 12 Nov 2023 at 07:28...

Are you looking for American Jungle Juice (isobutyl) or Euro/Canadian Jungle Juice (amyl/pentyl)?

The whole world seems to be sold out of the Euro stuff but if you want American JJ there are plenty of suppliers who can send it to you. Where in Europe are you located?

VD.Kok said on Sun, 12 Nov 2023 at 21:23...

>>>The whole world seems to be sold out of the Euro stuff

ja???who told u this, @Zuhair??

guy from the sexstore...

Doc said on Sat, 6 Jan 2024 at 17:42...

Hello. I wanted to chime in and say that I hear recently that the company making Jungle Juice is going to be dropping the Juice in the name. And will now just be gold Jungle Gold, Jungle Platinum Just whatever type it is after Jungle! But nothing is changing in regards to the formulas.

4seasons said on Wed, 7 Feb 2024 at 20:31...

Juic'd are the new labels for the same old formulas :-) Very good fresh products. xxxx

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.