Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

can I buy direct from any u.s.a manufacturer

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by sam
on Wed, 1 Nov 2023 at 19:42

sam said on Wed, 1 Nov 2023 at 19:42...

hi, I am looking for a high- no pun intended quality product. I have bought nothing any good in any nyc area book store etc in the last 2? yrs. Is there ANYONE in America making anything good? if yes who? what is their website etc- thanks sam

Ted said on Thu, 2 Nov 2023 at 05:22...

@sam: I suggest you try the iso-amyl nitrite product currently being sold by poppersX.com

@goldencockpoppers.com said on Thu, 2 Nov 2023 at 21:34...

Hi Sam. You are welcome to browse my store. I have something for anyone. You are always welcome to ask questions directly on the website.

poppersx said on Fri, 3 Nov 2023 at 02:19...

hi sam, I am the owner/operator of poppersx.com I have isopropyl and butyl nitrite. fresh made always. I am also selling on etsy.com for now, https://www.etsy.com/shop/leathercleanernet

been working on leather-cleaner.net, getting close to finishing it finally. thank you Ted for recommending me!

Kip said on Fri, 3 Nov 2023 at 14:12...

poppersx:

Are you offering isoamyl or isopropyl nitrite?

MainLabsWebsite.com said on Tue, 7 Nov 2023 at 02:54...

@Sam,
you can look at MainLabsWebsite.com. We have been business since 81 and have been nothing but a reputable company ever since. We have a huge selection of real, authentic, Original poppers, including Top PWD brands and many others.

Please call or email us if you have any questions or interested in ordering.

Thanks,

MainLabsWebsite.com

Anon said on Wed, 8 Nov 2023 at 15:21...

I tried the house amyl from Buy Nitrous Online and was not disappointed. Very classic smell to it with a hard hit. They also had a deal on 10 ml bottles for 16 bucks or so. Considering our amyl situation in the US, its heartening to have small vendors that aren't afraid to make it. I will have to try some of the other websites mentioned here, but IMO you can't go wrong with them

Swanton said on Thu, 11 Apr 2024 at 14:38...

I tried to order from Poppers Aroma,
And they were horrible garbage lol. Leaky bottles, missing bottles,
Stuck in customs. Glad you got a good order from them cause all my experiences have been nothing but wastes of time. Will never order from them again.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.