Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Dangers of fake poppers - in need of an opinion

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Pwavesurfer
on Wed, 25 Oct 2023 at 22:29

Pwavesurfer said on Wed, 25 Oct 2023 at 22:29...

Recently i’ve ordered some RUSH poppers, but instead i received a bottle that seems to be pretty much a fake product. This is a link with the exact package:

https://cdn.myshoptet.com/usr/www.raveshop.eu/user/shop/big/938_rush-ultra-strong-10-ml.png?64532fbe

If for whatever reason it doesn’t work, on the package it is written RUSH ULTRA STRONG Leather Cleaner. As content: pentyl nitrite, 1 butanol, 3 methyl.

Has anyone ever used this before? I bought it from the biggest online shop in romania, which seemed kinda fishy, but it was the original rush label in the picture and it was less than 10 euros and i said whatever.

What do you think?

NO said on Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 01:40...

NO. DON'T DO IT. IT IS ALL RUBBISH.

MainLabsWebsite.com said on Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 02:03...

@Pwavesurfer, looks like a scam, just my opinion. I know there are some good International Companies that sell them but most of them are scammers and fakes.

If you want, you can order from www.MainLabsWebsite.com
Use the promo code: PGOCT2023 at checkout to get FREE shipping, good until end of October. If you order a 6pk or 10pk of 10ml bottles you get 1 extra free of your choice excluding Double Scorpio Brands. Or get an 18pk and 2 FREE bottles. We don't sell fakes or knockoffs, ... only genuine, PWD authentic brands and original products.

Just a suggestion. Best regards.

MainLabsWebsite.com

No trusty said on Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 04:35...

that mainlabs website is setting off some flags for me

Thanks said on Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 05:58...

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll throw that away.

Silom Pongbag said on Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 12:55...

which seemed kinda fishy

why is that fishy??? Romanian is fishy?

What do you think?

it fine, some pentyl, probably got an old bottle, all the rest is yada yada bull

MainLabsWebsite.com said on Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 17:47...

@No Trusty,
why do you think MainLabsWebsite.com is setting off red flags for you?

If you're a competitor of ours or just don't want to purchase from us, that's totally ok, but to say red flags is strange. Again, totally ok to have your own opinions..just wondering and asking cause as we are a reputable company that has been in business since 81. If there is something we can adjust or fix, we are always open to suggestions.

Thanks!

MainLabsWebsite.com

Fake Everest with MainLabsWebsite.com said on Sun, 5 Nov 2023 at 16:53...

Everest bottles, which are on sale at MainLabsWebsite.com
are fake, these bottles do not exist ! on twitter you can find an article that explains well that the bottles sold in your online shop are fake ( MainLabsWebsite.com )...

Elvis said on Thu, 16 Nov 2023 at 20:56...

There does appear to be US vendors selling poppers marketed as " Everest. " Although it is disingenuous, as they are clearly copying the name of the European Amyl poppers, this US maker of "their" Everest do at least state on their bottles that they are Isobutyl and make no claim of being Amyl. Not defending them though. Copying the Everest name is still wrong of them.

Plain Talking said on Fri, 17 Nov 2023 at 11:11...

Everest sounds like a Canadian Euro product, so? they didn't t/m it...and you think it does not happen vice versa..it can also be the US version of Everest, made under agreement, amyl is script only in US. It is easy to cast stones without knowing the full picture. But to me it's no big deal as its labeled IBN, so you know that. Chill, guys...

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.