Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

how to make poppers at home ?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by joseph_heart
on Mon, 16 Oct 2023 at 18:46

joseph_heart said on Mon, 16 Oct 2023 at 18:46...

No scientific names please .. keep it simple

im a bottom and i need to make poppers cause it’s illegal in my country.
any help with how to make it at home would be appreciated, thanks

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Sat, 21 Oct 2023 at 10:48...

Japan? Canada? Korea? Actually it is not illegal per se in many countries, just banned.

The reluctant chemist said on Sat, 21 Oct 2023 at 13:07...

"No scientific names please .. keep it simple"

If you want to make poppers at home but don't want to hear of scientific names, my guess is that things will not go well... But good luck!

Pastor Walter Le Cherous said on Sun, 22 Oct 2023 at 06:08...

I have a book of old recipes for cures and things like that. I looked up poppers but could not see them listed, the book is from 1760, so maybe poppers were not around back then. Here is an example:

Giuliani Waters ( (Dr Rudy's Bilious Specific) most famously known as The Flapdoodle Cure.

Spermaceti be a wax taken of the sperm whale’s head, purcahse only during a Full Moone, add to Spirits of hartshorn which cometh from the male red deer, the shaving of the horn and hoof. Acts as a anti-hysteric They are particularly beneficial to infirm incontinent gentlefolk in the autumn yeares when any irregularity prevails such as the notorious gasbag manias, as described by the venereal Dr Maralago as "flapdoodles" this be a condition marked by excess and uncontrollability, it vent in fury, excitement, and cheerfulness”. Intense rage, grandiosity, wandering hands, euphoria, and confused thinking are all corrected most swiftly by Giuliani Waters.

Blessings,

Pastor Walter Le Cherous

The reluctant chemist said on Sun, 22 Oct 2023 at 15:52...

Ah yes... I too always say a prayer when brewing a fresh batch of poppers. Keeps me busy during the lengthy dripping phase.

anonymous said on Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 03:36...

To be fair, making them isn't a science problem but can you measure stuff, drip it properly, and keep the temperature low. There are people here that make it seem 10x more complicated than that or make it seem like you need a ph.d in chemistry. Making them once you have a simple process is about as complicated as making bread.

Pastor Walter Le Cherous said on Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 14:34...

Histerick passions by Dr. Solomon Maralago

////Giuliani Mania Magnificat ab insaniendo, by the Latines furor or insania, it is a Delirium without intermission, and without a Fever, but joyned with a certain fearce rage, it ariseth from a hot and fiery disposition of the Spirit, and perchance accompanyed with a venomous and malignant qualitie, that which in the commone vernaculare is know as pottye mouthe.////

Still cannot find any reference to poppers, but there is some entries about aphrodisiacs, and horse bladders being used to stop unwanted pregnancy.

The reluctant chemist said on Wed, 25 Oct 2023 at 19:05...

@anonymous... At a minimum, if you don't know how to measure a mol (or fraction) of a substance, that would be your first problem right there. HCl comes in a solution, so you got to understand what the % means. It is definitely not complicated, but you got to be willing to learn a little bit of the science terms. And it is not like making bread in the sense that if you screw up bread you will not fill your kitchen with brown toxic fumes hehe

Anonymous said on Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 23:36...

It is trivial. A simple excel spreadsheet or just purchasing acids at your recipes concentration is enough. You only get brown gas if you don't controll the rate on the concentration and temperature. At low enough temp, you can contain everything in canning jar and just focus on drip rate. Risk of anything is just the result of poor containment, temp control, or drip rate.

Bobopedic said on Wed, 8 Nov 2023 at 15:26...

If you took chemistry in high school or college, making solvents shouldn't be too hard. Although harder than baking bread, this isn't exactly Breaking Bad level stuff.

If you are a total noob on chemistry with no basic, working knowledge of chemical procedures, you may want to leave it to the professionals.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.