Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Andy Cohen don't do too many!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rosa Klebb
on Sat, 14 Oct 2023 at 09:20

Rosa Klebb said on Sat, 14 Oct 2023 at 09:20...

Sage advice from Andy Cohen follows...

Andy Cohen is a huge fan of ’a popular music song called “Rush” — the song is performed by a dude called Troye Sivan. I do not know who Troye is, but apparently he is a pop star.

”but he just wants to make sure the pop star is staying safe while having fun”

“This song came out and blew everybody away. I mean, it is an earworm,” Cohen, 55, told Sivan, 28, during the Thursday, October 12, episode of his SiriusXM radio show.

He added that he and best friend Anderson Cooper have discussed how groundbreaking the NSFW “Rush” music video — which shows Sivan at a wild house party — feels.

Ohhh..Anderson Cooper is gay...did not know that. He is that silver fox guy on CNN. I think Richard Quest is also gay, so CNN is a cool place. I like Amanpour myself, and Wolf Blitzer is my favorite.

“We were like, 'You know, if this video had come out when we were your age, it would've done so much for us,’” Cohen said. “I'm so happy for everyone that they get to have you and Lil Nas X because you are changing the game, and the representation is superb.”

“ it would've done so much for us “.....Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Pet Shop Boys !!!!!, I do not understand what he means...done what for him and Anderson...what..I am getting a head spin.

“I'm so happy for everyone that they get to have you and Lil Nas X....

I do not understand who gets to have who, and I have no idea who Lil Nas X is, sounds like North Korean rocket. But it seems he is a super HOT rapper....I am learning so much today!

Cohen also addressed the fact that “Rush” was inspired by poppers (the slang term for amyl nitrite, an inhalant that induces a euphoric feeling).

“Now, you know, poppers are dangerous,” Cohen advised Sivan, who jokingly rolled his eyes. “We just don't do too many. Well, just in moderation. In moderation.”

Sivan replied, “Thanks, Dad” as Cohen noted he could tell him “where to get the best poppers in New York City.”

The exchange wasn’t the first time the pair discussed poppers this week, as the topic also came up during Sivan’s appearance on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen on Wednesday, October 11, with Reba McEntire. When a fan asked whether it was true that Sivan did poppers before his photo shoot for “Rush,” Sivan confirmed that it was.

“I just wanted it to feel very intimate and very real,” he explained. “It ended up being my favorite part of the photo. There’s a little [visible] vein in my head.”

Cohen then read McEntire, 68, a question from a fan who wanted to know whether she’d ever done poppers. “I don’t think so,” she replied. “What is a popper?”

Sivan joked that he’d tell her after the show, while Cohen assured McEntire that they could talk about it during the commercial break.

McEntire may not know what a popper is, but she knew how to deliver a flawless performance of a monologue from The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. In the same episode, she gamely recreated Meredith Marks’ Palm Springs rant about Angie Katsanevas, bellowing about the rumors, the nastiness and going there with her husband.

going there with her husband.....going where...what...I cannot understand all this...I give up.

“You’re incredible,” Cohen gushed. “That was really, really good.”

OK, all is well that ends welll....I need a lay down.

PJ said on Sat, 14 Oct 2023 at 13:03...

Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Pet Shop Boys !!!!!,

George Michael was not openly gay, neither was Elton John, back in those days anyway. Boy George, Freddie Mercury; not sure. Dead or Alive, and Erasure; but your man has a point. It was seen as career suicide to be out, Elton got married, George was a hetero heartthrob. I don't think it is hard to see that Andy is expressing his appreciation of how things have changed.

Anonymous said on Sun, 15 Oct 2023 at 21:43...

John Inman also made an album: Are You Being Served Sir? 1975

The Sailor With The Navy Blue Eyes
I'm Too Old To Be A Mermaid
The Fleet's In Port Again

octogenarian said on Mon, 16 Oct 2023 at 17:39...

Victor Garber and The Sugar Shoppe. Victor is gay and in a relationship with Rainer Andreesen. I do not have a partner, I wish did life would be better if u have someone to share it with. There was a man i met at Parkside Tavern i thought it was true love, nobody wants to hear about that :-(

Anonymous said on Thu, 19 Oct 2023 at 09:47...

never heard of him! Divine also springs in the mind...

Divine first appeared in 1979 at a gay club in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where his unscripted act included shouting "fuck you" repeatedly at the audience and then getting into a fight with another drag queen

she made records like Born to Be Cheap usw...

octopussy guy: you can make a personal ad on something like GayRomeo and see what happens....beware of dudes from Turkey, Tunisia, Philippines.. i just say this from experience, not biased thinking.

octogenarian said on Fri, 20 Oct 2023 at 06:35...

That's the way she goes, my friend. Cannot sleep i think i will ask for a change in meds. oh so I had the biscuit with dating but i will try to see Romeo.
Good night to all lovers of Jeff Stryker everywhere. Jeff was 61 years of age in August! So if we hook up someday then he best be into mature daddies ahahahahaha hahaha HA..I am 20 years his senior! does age matter boys?

Anonymous said on Sat, 21 Oct 2023 at 16:16...

if you are 81? i think it will matter to many peoples, gay world is centered on youth but you can find some guy of your own age, and they have also the same interests, and can share experiences of earlier days.

octogenarian said on Tue, 24 Oct 2023 at 18:49...

I was 19 years old in 1961 and working as a stage hand on Maggie Muggins. This lead me to abandon all hope really.eh I guess i had my first real drink around that age and met that Mexican in Augslut 1964.

Do you know The Jeff Stryker Cock and Balls dildo? I have two!! in the original packing!!!! awesome awesome awesome! i have two more that are well used...hahahaha HAHAH ha...one for the MOUTH and one for the you know where...ha.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.