Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

LeatherCleaner.net product review

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by ThongJim
on Tue, 26 Sep 2023 at 22:40

ThongJim said on Tue, 26 Sep 2023 at 22:40...

I placed an order for one of each of the products LeatherCleaner.net (formerly PoppersX) sells. I bought mine through the Etsy shopping platform ( https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeatherCleanerNet?ref=usf_2020 )

Bottles were well packed in a vacuum sealed sleeve, with a cold pack, inside a mylar aluminized bubble pouch, then inside of a small box. Bottles are clear glass with a cone stopper inside the screw on cap. Both bottles hissed a bit upon opening. Both had a bit of Calcium carbonate (K-Cal) and a molecular sieve ball in the bottom.

Bottle one: Original Formula Isoamyl Nitrite 15ml. Batch 9-17-23. Pleasant, unmistakeable “Poppers” smell. Semi sweet odor. Tried the first hit through my nostrils straight from the bottle. Was mild a mild rush; felt slutty for about 45 seconds. Elevated heartbeat. No after-effects noted. A good experience.
The second use involved a 100ml Pyrex borosilicate glass lab bottle ( Amazon: https://a.co/d/7kQU4rg ) stuffed with a single cotton ball. Poured maybe a teaspoon, or less into the bottle. Huffed the vapors through my mouth. Held for maybe 8-10 seconds. A nice mild solvent vapor sensation as I exhaled. This time the effect came on somewhat harder, but still kind of snuck up on me! Good 2 minute high. No coughing. Hit again in about 5 minutes. Still good effect, but only lingered for maybe a minute. But, I was done with my bate session by then, anyway. The overall experience was similar to Golden Cock or Double Scorpio poppers.

Bottle two: Newly released Butyl Nitrate 15ml. Batch 8-29-23. Similar smell to the Amyl. Kind of sweet, but not harsh. This time, I went straight to the cotton ball in the bottle. Huffed through my mouth. This one comes on stronger. Maybe twice as strong. Instant sluttyness! Warm feeling in my scalp. Instantly improved my hearing, hearing subtle sounds in the Staxus cocksucking video I was enjoying. I tried this one again a few minutes after the first hit. Still lent a benefit to my bating session. Mild brain fog afterwords for a few minutes, but subsided as the effects wore off. No cough or lung issues.

My Opinion: You might give this new business a try. Reading through the posts on here (most from PoppersX) indicate the business owner is serious about producing a good product, and is willing to try different packing, formulas, and methods to improve the product. I hope he continues, and I look forward to future orders for these two solvents, as well as any new ones he introduces.

ThongJim said on Wed, 27 Sep 2023 at 11:21...

Yeah, I know: K-Cal is POTASSIUM CARBONATE. I was distracted by a hungry cat!

ThingGym said on Thu, 28 Sep 2023 at 13:01...

Why did you change the name to leathercleaner.net?

PJ said on Thu, 28 Sep 2023 at 21:43...

"I was distracted by a hungry cat!"

fish or meat based meal?

:-)

Sexy Sausage said on Fri, 29 Sep 2023 at 12:56...

He probably just changed the name to leathercleanernet to satisfy the requirements to sell on ETSY. He probably couldn't outright sell them as " poppers "

ThongJim said on Mon, 16 Oct 2023 at 17:44...

Just received a second shipment. Still good. A pleasant sweet smell going in, a whiff of chem vapor going out. I like the little kick when exhaling!

In bought mine on Etsy. I left a couple of review photos!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeatherCleanerNet

Carl said on Mon, 16 Oct 2023 at 23:05...

@Forum Readers: My following review and comments are intended as a supplement to the review comments provided above by ThongJim.
I recently received and sampled the current Iso-Amyl Nitrite product / formula sold by Leathercleaner.net. This is - by far - the best nitrite inhalant product / formula I have purchased in the past 15 years.
I found this formula to have a smooth and slow on-set, a pleasant smell, long lasting pro-sexual effects, and it is potent. These are the attributes of a top-quality nitrite inhalant - like the best popper formulas I experienced back in the 70's and 80's.
If you purchase this product, I recommend that you initially take small inhalations until you can determine how your body responds to this formula. As I mentioned above, I found it to be potent, but others may have a milder experience with it.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.