Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Warning: do not buy from popperszonecanada.com!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PiggyCanuck
on Fri, 22 Sep 2023 at 21:52

PiggyCanuck said on Fri, 22 Sep 2023 at 21:52...

Never received my order, despite a Canada Post mailing label being created in mid-August. Tried to contact by email and was subjected to verbal abuse and harassment. Stay away!

Rashid said on Sat, 23 Sep 2023 at 14:48...

I need poppers

Salty Sam said on Sun, 24 Sep 2023 at 15:32...

"subjected to verbal abuse and harassment" verbal abuse? harassment? strong words, dude!

Salty Sam says: there are two sides to every story.

Duder said on Fri, 6 Oct 2023 at 13:43...

Piggy
I feel your pain. Poppers Zone and poppers zone canada i think are the same outfit. I had simular situation with pz amd my warning/reminder/complaint was not received well here.

Salty Sam said on Sun, 8 Oct 2023 at 16:00...

Perhaps you have a bad attitude? I was once a long flight and i saw this fat Canadian dude get very rude and shouty about the desert (strawberry cake) maybe Canadians kick off about stufft??

>>>>my warning

my warning sounds less than friendly, bro....chill, chill, chill....warnings are like are air raid sirens and alarms and shit...maybe try being cool and cooperative and you will achieve your goals

Anonymous said on Fri, 13 Oct 2023 at 23:58...

Read alot of bad reviews after placing my order and honestly I was a little worried at first but I got the delivery notification today. I placed an order with them on September 20th and it only reached the post office on the 13th of October.

I do agree they shouldn't have to refund orders if they are truly shipping orders out and they aren't making it across borders.. They can't operate at a loss.

Located in Canada, I'll come back with an update if anyone is curious how it turns out.

Anon said on Wed, 1 Nov 2023 at 17:18...

Anonymous, did you get your order?

Shouldhavelistened said on Fri, 3 Nov 2023 at 12:06...

Placed an order Oct 22, still no updates and still showing "processing".
I'm thinking no order's getting shipped

Anonymous said on Sat, 4 Nov 2023 at 21:56...

If they ship directly to your Canadian address from overseas, then you risk having your package seized by customs.
I think it's misleading to say they have a canadian warehouse, cuz it gives the impression of a domestic order sent within Canada and people are more inclined to buy if they know they won't have to deal with customs hassle.

MTLBttm06 said on Thu, 9 Nov 2023 at 04:28...

BuyNitrousOnline.com is great for getting poppers into Canada. I've used them a few times and it always works like a charm, the package arrives within a week or so of ordering. Just be on the lookout for something different: my first order got disguised in a box of breakfast biscuits and that kind of threw me off at first. But the poppers did arrive (and in great quality/condition to boot), so I really have no complaints about them.

Anonymous said on Tue, 14 Nov 2023 at 18:40...

Hey anon from before here. Sorry for the late reply lol.

All was good, we're still going through the 4 bottles.

Something must've have leaked during overseas shipping because most of the labels were faded/coming off. Doesn't appear that any of my bottles had any indication of leaking or quality loss.

I'm definitely going to stick with these guys until they prove to me otherwise simply because I'm getting tired of popperking and I can't find any selection like popperszone here in Canada.

Anon said on Thu, 16 Nov 2023 at 10:05...

Took me over 2 months to get them from popperzone and I had to complain a few times to get them. Not sure Id use them again. Cant recommend them.

LatexBoy1701 said on Fri, 24 Nov 2023 at 06:58...

I ordered from them back in September took just shy of a month to get here. When I got here I could smell the poppers through the package so I knew it had leaked a bit. Inside of the shipping envelope it was inside of this special envelope.

Inside of that was a plastic bubble wrap sealed envelope. I could see condensation and a bit of pooling inside so I knew the seal had failed. I opened it up and was hit with a huge hit.

The bottle was wet and the multiple labels just fell straight off. It was Amyl. After going through multiple contact highs I was finally able to clean things up.

After that it got worse. I got ready to have some fun and removed the seal on the cap. I tightened the cap a bit and put it aside. Got myself ready went to grab the bottle and the cap popped right off. The bottle fell over and I lost 90% of whatever was left in to begin with.

I wanted to clean up very disappointed but I was super high from spilling and trying to clean it up. So I had to wait a while. Eventually I was able to clear my mind and steady my hands enough to pour whatever was left in a small 10 mL bottle I had cleaned out earlier.

On closer inspection when I tightened the cap and left it the cap basically popped off on its own in a few seconds. I will never order from Poppers Zone Canada again. Very disappointed. I didn’t message them or anything to complain I don’t really see any point.

Anon said on Sun, 10 Dec 2023 at 23:27...

Don't order from popperszonecanada. When people ask about their orders, they get blocked. Their e-mails bounce back. Piece of advice: don't order from them, you won't get your order and won't get your money back.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.