Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Scars from poppers.. Anyone knows how to heal them faster?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mysterious guy
on Mon, 18 Sep 2023 at 16:03

Mysterious guy said on Mon, 18 Sep 2023 at 16:03...

About 3 weeks ago, I bought I suppose a bad batch of poppers RUSH. During intercourse I felt a burning sensation on just about every area of both nostrils from inhaling it. The burning sensation lasted for a week and once it stopped it left nasty marks all around my nose and it looks bad. It's bad to the point people are noticing asking me what happened.I'm using all type of things Vitamin E oil etc. I'm very self conscious about it. I'm using makeup to cover it and conceal it when I'm out but I'm hoping it will heal on its own. I don't want to use makeup every time I go off and sometimes that wears off so I don't know what to do.

Hunter said on Tue, 19 Sep 2023 at 05:42...

@Mysterious Guy: I think this particular skin damage is a very common problem with popper users and I have experienced it several times myself over the past many years.
I recommend you place some antibiotic ointment just under and inside both nostrils in the morning (after your shower) and in the evening at bedtime. The burned areas of skin will eventually peel off, heal, and recover.
DO NOT inhale the popper vapor directly from the small popper bottle! Doing so will cause the skin damage to your nose you have experienced.
Obtain a small glass bottle (about 4 inches high with a top opening about 1.5 inches wide) with a tight cap. Place 4 or 5 small cotton balls in the bottle and then transfer the popper liquid from the popper bottle to the cotton balls using a "baby liquid dropper" you can purchase in any drug store.
Place and tighten the cap on the bottle and then shake the bottle a few times. Wait about 5 to 10 minutes for the nitrite vapor to develop inside the bottle.
When you ready to take a hit, remove the cap and place your nose directly into the opening of the bottle and inhale strongly. Place the cap back on the bottle.
Briefly shake the bottle before every hit.
After 30 minutes or so, you can "refresh" the potency of the decreasing nitrite vapor by transferring more popper liquid onto the cotton balls.

PJ said on Wed, 20 Sep 2023 at 15:53...

I'm using makeup

is that a good idea? I do understand why Mysterious guy needs to do this, but wonder if the things in makeup may agitate the scar?

Hunter said on Wed, 20 Sep 2023 at 23:36...

@PJ: Why not just leave the makeup on and get a bio safe silicone spray coating to hold the makeup together in the long term? If he has craters in his skin, they'll never grow back. We've all seen popper craters at the clubs.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.