Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Artisanal Cleaners Kaboom

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Roto Rooter
on Wed, 13 Sep 2023 at 14:26

Roto Rooter said on Wed, 13 Sep 2023 at 14:26...

I posted this in a few threads down, but for those who were interested in Artisanal Cleaners Kaboom, I found a listing on ETSY. Not sure if it's 100% legit or not. But they ship from FLA and show Ms C as the contact. ( Like the original site that has been shut down ) You could always contact the seller and see if it's the real deal.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1546103788/artisanal-leather-cleaner?ref=shop_favoriter

Dresden said on Fri, 29 Sep 2023 at 00:57...

I just got two 15 ml bottles. Tried these poppers this afternoon and they were dynamite. Had a sweet, but not cloying odor and wow, did they get me spinning. I love how quickly they worked and how strong they were!

Duder said on Fri, 6 Oct 2023 at 13:51...

Good find. Thanks!

SlackboyNNJ said on Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 22:19...

I emailed Chiara Chandler on Etsy, asking if Flamin' would be made available. She replied: "For now only Kaboom. Thinking of switching it to Endurance which is close to Flamin."

I'm really hoping Flamin' comes back. That is, BY FAR, the best formula I have encountered so far. Does anyone know of anything similar?

Elvis said on Tue, 24 Oct 2023 at 17:51...

Flamin' was my favorite from them also.

SlackboyNNJ said on Mon, 15 Jan 2024 at 19:47...

Seems like the Artisinal website is back up. I ordered three more bottles of Flamin' and my order went through. They also seem to have a new formula called Mistress C's Bitchboy #3 which seems interesting.

When I get my order of Flaimin' and know for sure it's back up and running, perhaps I'll order the new formula and check it out.

https://www.artisanalcleaners.com/product/mscs-bb-3/

Mercantile said on Thu, 25 Jan 2024 at 18:52...

How's the new Flamion'?? I LOVED the old version they had before shutting down. I see it's back up again-- same strength? I hope??

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.