Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Has anyone bought from this website?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PnP BTTM
on Fri, 1 Sep 2023 at 20:59

PnP BTTM said on Fri, 1 Sep 2023 at 20:59...

I’ve never bought poppers online before! So I’m not even sure if this site is legit

poppersx.com said on Sat, 2 Sep 2023 at 00:11...

I know my site is legit I run the entire operation myself.

http://poppersx.com

Pastor Walter Le Cherous said on Thu, 7 Sep 2023 at 12:19...

But do you truly know yourself? OK, everything is fine, you are a morally upstanding member of the community, get on well with your neighbors, clean the car every Sunday, and have various pastimes that attest to your salubrious character. But what happens when you spend a little "me time" in Vegas? You meet a cocktail waitress named Bobcat, and embark on a torrid, lust filled, air conditioned romp in your motel room? Every man has an Achilles heel, what's yours?

Love,

Walter.

AnonOP said on Fri, 8 Sep 2023 at 18:16...

have you got the poppers lid issue fixed poppersx? i would order again if i knew the lid wasn't going to be popped off before it got here.

Cal Pop said on Mon, 11 Sep 2023 at 01:39...

Just got an order from them. Both bottle caps were tight with no leaks.
Fast shipping too.

Poppy said on Tue, 12 Sep 2023 at 12:27...

Hi there,
Just to add to the mix the French shop www.poppers-aromas.eu is really classy and been the leader in the market for years!

Huge selection of over 100 choices, always very serious and easy to order!
See you soon!

Cal Pop said on Wed, 13 Sep 2023 at 00:11...

Poppers Aromas has a great selection and good prices BUT they are overseas.
I ordered from them twice about a year ago and customs seized them both times.
They refunded my purchases but I had to wait
a week and a half before I knew i wasn't getting them.

Mickey blue eyes said on Sat, 16 Sep 2023 at 19:50...

Poppers aromas unfortunately only sell very poor quality, the same stuff you can buy at almost any other vendor in Europe. It's all shit in Europe crappy mild isoamyl that gives you a horrendous caugh for many weeks. Or isopropyl which damages your eyesight. Butyl is the stuff you want but you won't get that from euro vendors. Especially not poppers aromas.

Hunter said on Tue, 19 Sep 2023 at 06:02...

@Mickey Blue Eyes: I agree with your comments and observations regarding Poppers-Aromas.EU in France.
I have been purchasing a variety of "iso-amyl mixture" and pentyl nitrite products from PA for the past six years and none of these products / formulas have provided me any significant and enjoyable pro-sexual effects.
LRM (Canada) has revised some of their former pentyl nitrite formulas / products to - it appears - better conform to EU health requirements for the European popper market. The new JJ Gold Label formula is very weak and provides no pro-sexual effects. However, other popper users may have a better experience.

Geriartric Nurse said on Wed, 27 Sep 2023 at 09:15...

Butyl is the stuff you want

No, it is not. It is a carcinogen and causes coughing fits.

better conform to EU health requirements

No, they did not do that.

mild isoamyl

No, European poppers are PENTYL, which is basically the original AMYL.

If you have any other statements to make, I will happily correct them for you, to avoid misinformation, and Victor Meldrew style old-age ranting. Now, please make sure you take your vitamins, and after your nap Miss Marple will be on TV in the communal lounge. Are you constipated again?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.