Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Legitimate JUNGLE JUICE PLATIUM?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by FitGuy
on Thu, 31 Aug 2023 at 02:19

FitGuy said on Thu, 31 Aug 2023 at 02:19...

I recently got a bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum from a sex store in California. They sell it as JJP with the words Nail polish remover under the label. I see it says it contains isobutyl nitrate and something about S.V.T. Langhorne, PA. Ive heard legit JJP is made in Canada and will have a certain type of sticker on the top, However, this one is just a blank top with no sticker or anything showing its from Canada. Do all JJP contain isobutyl nitrate or do they have Alklyl Nitrite?

Plain Talking said on Thu, 31 Aug 2023 at 08:33...

Jungle Juice contains pentyl nitrite, "Alklyl Nitrite" is a family name for all these type of nitrites, it is not a formula. Jungle Juice is a famous name, what you have is a USA domestic variety, nothing wrong with that necessarily. Is it good for you?

Carl said on Tue, 12 Sep 2023 at 06:02...

@FitGuy / Plain Talking: Be aware that LRM (Canada) has revised their formula for their JJ Gold Label product that is being sold by vendors in Europe, apparently to meet health related requirements established by the EU.
The new formula appears to still be a Pentyl Nitrite based formula but has been weakened.
I have purchased and sampled this new JJ Gold Label formula and it is not as potent or long lasting as the previous formula.
Other users may have a more positive experience when using it.
The LRM JJ Black Label product - with the original Pentyl Nitrite formula - has not been available for several months and I do not know what the future availability will be for this product.
The LRM JJ High Rise product has been reformulated and is now a Hexyl Nitrite based formula (to the best of my knowledge).

Anonymous said on Thu, 19 Oct 2023 at 23:24...

One thing to note, I have gotten 2 different bottles of JJ Platinum, or at least claiming to be. First was from a sex shop and was labeled as nail polish remove, its packaging was also grayish silver. This stuff sucked. I believe it was probably the same formula as Rush that I'd bought at a different shop, which was also labeled as nail polish remover. I believe both were labeled as butyl, but both made me see yellow spots. (Those were the first 2 I tried buying at B&M stores before having much better luck online.)

The second bottle I got from an online retailer, and the packaging was different. The label was actually silver, like chrome, and I forget what it was labeled as, but definitely not "nail polish remover." The actual product was more potent and cleaner feeling than the first stuff, but I remember it having a sharper smell than I'm used to with butyl products. It wasn't my favorite effect, but better than the first stuff for sure. I haven't bought it since but I think what I had was still a different formulation than the made in Canada version.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.