Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Real Rush

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by TIRED OF FAKES
on Mon, 28 Aug 2023 at 04:59

TIRED OF FAKES said on Mon, 28 Aug 2023 at 04:59...

What is cap color of the real Rush?
What is imprinted on the cap and bottle?
Where is it manufactured?
Why is it so difficult to obtain a simple answer to an easy question?

Plain Talking said on Mon, 28 Aug 2023 at 09:40...

Why is it so difficult to obtain a simple answer to an easy question?

PWD Rush was originally manufactured in San Fransisco (Mr Freezer), then Indiana at a place called Harding Street (Mr Miller). The owner died, his twin brother then sold the brand. It now seems Rush is manufactured by numerous poppers creators in the USA. The "red cap" is designed to outwit Chinese copycat outfits, I don't think it worked. So there you are....these are just facts, as they seem to be, in 2023. If other folks know otherwise...please share.

Elvis said on Mon, 28 Aug 2023 at 16:08...

The Neverfakeit.com site supposedly shows you how to spot the fakes. But that really doesn't help much since what they claim to be " the real " Rush could still be copied and faked. It's just a big gamble on the part of the consumer. And even if you are able to get a real PWD bottle of Rush, it's still probably crap.

poppersx.com said on Fri, 1 Sep 2023 at 01:00...

It depends on what the 'real rush's actual formulation was. But I am pretty certain they are nearly all fake and made in china in bulk. I haven't been able to find out how to get custom printed shrink wrap for bottles yet, but I imagine it requires at least one very expensive piece of equipment, or more likely multiple pieces of either really expensive equipment or equipment you can't really even purchase.

what I sell is real. I have isoamyl nitrite and butyl nitrite. Now available on etsy as well as directly from me at poppersx.com

I apologise if I have upset anyone by changing around pricing and whatnot, I am still trying to figure how to make a single product give a discount when multiple are bought. I am assuming I will eventually have even more of the various nitrites avilable and having 8 different listings for the same type will get out of hand. If requested I can add in the products like I had before ? I also messed up the reviews by changing them... was only two reviews but that was better than zero. only verified purchasers can leave reviews now also. i made it a point to remove names of buyers from being displayed though

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.