Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers for top

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Toronto416
on Fri, 25 Aug 2023 at 05:08

Toronto416 said on Fri, 25 Aug 2023 at 05:08...

Just want to know what’s the best type of poppers for a top. I tried Amsterdam gold recently and I went completely soft

Anonymous said on Fri, 25 Aug 2023 at 18:08...

I am of the belief that poppers that are good for topping are because they have nitrate instead of nitrite in them. When I have degraded sodium nitrite that is then partly sodium nitrate, I swear I have really strong morning erection because of it.

The Professor said on Fri, 25 Aug 2023 at 23:01...

that's a bit of a sticky question.

ALL poppers are alkyl nitrites.

ALL alkyl nitrites are vasodilators.

ALL vasodilators reduce tumescence in mammals.

Looking at this this way, it follows that the WEAKEST alkyl nitrites would interfere with erections LESS.

By that assumption, Cyclohexyl nitrite or Amyl nitrite would be the two least powerful alkyl nitrites that are readily available.

From a nitRATe nitRITe perspective, the human body metabolizes nitrRATe first by reduction to nitRITe, then by schism to Nitric Oxide.

It doesn't look like much of a difference on paper, but the difference between nitRATE and nitRITe boils down to the reduction of NO3 to NO2 by the body; after that, the results are the same (in the case of an alkyl nitrite, that's smooth muscle dilation.

The EFFECT on your body in reducing nitRATE to nitRITe is quite costly, though, and is responsible for the much heavier 'body load' of nitRATes over nitRITes. You end up feeling lethargic, in a stupor, and the bad side effects can persist for days.

For that reason, I would NOT suggest that a TOP purposefully look for nitRATe infested poppers

Myurge2 said on Wed, 30 Aug 2023 at 09:52...

Yup, poppers by its nature will kill, KILL any decent boner...... And don't try it while on those blue pills, that shit will send you close to dead with ease,

ChuMaiWang said on Fri, 1 Sep 2023 at 06:16...

I've been able to stay hard after doing a very light hit of poppers. By "very light", I mean a quick half-sniff. It was from Amsterdam Platinum. This was back when I was first experimenting with poppers. As I started doing it more often, I developed a tolerance for it. I doubt I'd have the same experience today.

ogbackwood said on Wed, 18 Oct 2023 at 20:27...

during sex i'm more prone to get soft, but solo I get hard af

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.