Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Older Bater (US)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PappyBater
on Wed, 23 Aug 2023 at 23:55

PappyBater said on Wed, 23 Aug 2023 at 23:55...

Hi everyone, when I first started masturbating with poppers back in the 70's, when I was in my 18-20 year old range. I am now 65. Back then it was fantastic, just a skin mag and a bottle of rush and I was off to 5-7 cums in a day, with no ill effects. I put the bottle away when I joined the Navy in the 80s. But I picked it back up in the late 80's when I got out of the Navy and started driving a truck. In those days you could go into most any adult bookstore and get poppers otr, no problem. Into the 90's, still good rush, I had no problems with the formulas in those days, usually rush or locker room... and into the 2000's and beyond - I moved to Canada and married a wonderful woman, who I love very much. But I love the memory of the bottle too. I had a bottle of JJ Platinum sent to my house about 10 years ago and had a ball with it for one night in private of course. Felt like shit for 3 days with a horrible cough and wheezing breath. Told myself I would never do it again. Now my wife is going away on a 10 day trip soon and I'm thinking of picking up the bottle again, getting it delivered here in Canada. Does anybody have any thoughts, advise, insights, websites, or comments. Thanks.

The Dreaded Flying B17 said on Fri, 25 Aug 2023 at 04:48...

You won't find anything these days. Everything's going to ruin your eyesight, turn your lips blue, and make you completely disinterested in sex for a few days after you have sniffed two or three times. The first whiff is kind of intense-ish, but it's nothing like in the old days.

Billy said on Fri, 25 Aug 2023 at 13:57...

65 is about 35 years too old to be able to have good experiences with poppers.

Stick to the memories.

Look to natural methods to boost your libido. How about Tai Chi?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.